Best NHL Uniforms (by franchise)

Vote for the best uniform for each NHL team... beware, some of the choices or lack thereof may cause sever frustration.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1109/best-nhl-uniforms/content.1.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf4_a4

Yeah you're not kidding. The actual choices and the actual percentages are kind of frustrating to see.

Heck, right off the bat with the Ducks, of the 4 choices, 3 were alternate unifroms. The Mighty Ducks choices were the white alt with the shoulder/arm stripe and the black "Anaheim" jersey. For the two current Ducks choices they put up the white EDGE version, and the current black/orange "D" alternate. They left off the original Mighty Ducks jerseys which were better than the two Mighty jerseys they did choose. They also left off the Pre-Edge versions of the current jerseys that are better than the current Edge jerseys.

The Bruins right after that were just as frustrating. (Seriously? They included the Pooh Bear jersey and their current black "Bruins" alt. Dumb)

Ridiculous poll.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

This is one of the more absurd polls I've ever seen. Not sure how they ommitted certain jerseys, and how they put old designs up against current ones that are essentially the exact same thing. For the flyers, they left off the one that would (IMO) easily win, yet included the old orange jersey which is essentially the same as the current one, and put it against the current white jersey, which is just the over version of it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

when they showed me all the tampa bay uniforms, i had a very shocking realization.

as much as i dislike the direction they went with their uniforms this season, they're somehow the best uniforms they've ever worn. maybe i should shut my yapper about them.

most didnt have the whole intire jersey history

yeah there servey wasnt done very well good

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Considering who did the poll, it was okay.

I don't expect much when it comes to hockey from Sports Illustrated.

The lack of good choices and variety in some choices wasn't surprising.

I'd be more disappointed if Hockey News or some of the better hockey forums online had a poll like that.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

when they showed me all the tampa bay uniforms, i had a very shocking realization.

as much as i dislike the direction they went with their uniforms this season, they're somehow the best uniforms they've ever worn. maybe i should shut my yapper about them.

I really wasn't expecting the new set to be that popular on there.

2IA3b.png

Archived