blase

and the winner is...........

85790257.png

1st - Razr32145

2nd - Julius Seizure

3rd - Lafarge

4th - Defrank

Hi all,

Keeping these competitions coming and my recent poll suggests people with support an NFL concept comp.

In general, this will run similar to previous concept championships with matchups and voting to advance concepts through the competition.

Info for those who want to take part and submitt a concept:

- You can pick any team you like (multiple concepts of the same team are fine).

- If you want to be invovled, please post which team you plan on taking. Again same team concepts are fine but people may choose a different team for the sake of variety.

- The first round will be logo concepts. The first submission will contain a primary logo (presented stand alone or on a helemt; or both) and if you choose you can also add a wordmark. No alt or secondary logos in first submission (this comes later).

- In the second round uniform designs will be added

- In the third round competitors can add anyhting they want to showcase their team branding (alt logos, mascot, field design etc).

- I want the best quality work I can so I'm open to letting this thing run a bit longer than the NCAA comp. As we advance through the rounds I am happy for competitors to negotiate how long needed to submitt concepts.

- As always, these comps are about promoting new concepts to this forum. While I do not want to see previously posted concpets entered, if you have an old concept (that's already featured in the forum) that you want to revisit and alter/tweak/build on then feel free to enter that.

- 16 is probably the magic number of entries but we can easily cater for more.

Important In previous comps I had people submitting work within 24 hours. It left me wondering what they could produce if they spent a bit more time tweaking and tidying up their concept. For the first round, I will start accepting submissions in one week's time and entries close two weeks from now. Hopefully that gives people plenty of time to think their concept through.

Matchups are set! Couldn't think of a fair way to sort these so I went and ranked them by conference 1-8 based on the real life current standings in the NFL. e.g. Titans have best AFC record and Colts have worst so that is match 1v8. Hope that makes sense.

nflconcepts01.png

The winning concept (other finalists on page 11)

giants.png

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to see this going....

I'll take the CHIEFS

NOOOOO!!!!!

I hate to take the same team, even though multiple concepts for one team are allowed. But I've had an idea for KC running through my head for a few days now.

So I'll take the Chiefs as well.

Hey, woah woah woah, I wanted the :censored:ing Chiefs!!! I tried to call them earlier in the NCAA thread! I have a logo done already.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Hey, woah woah woah, I wanted the :censored:ing Chiefs!!! I tried to call them earlier in the NCAA thread! I have a logo done already.

Take them as well. It's no prob if people do the same team. In fact it could make it more interesting.

Take them as well. It's no prob if people do the same team. In fact it could make it more interesting.

Yeah I i know, I just feel like a dick by taking a team thats already being used, by two people nonetheless. Maybe I'll come up with something for a different team. For now though, I'll take the Chiefs

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Yeah I i know, I just feel like a dick by taking a team thats already being used, by two people nonetheless. Maybe I'll come up with something for a different team. For now though, I'll take the Chiefs

one of them has changed teams do it would only be you and another doing the chiefs.

Archived