NFL Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright. When is the second entry due? In two weeks?

I know it takes a while to come up with stuff, but that's a long time to delay the entire contest. I'm kinda bummed that we're missing 3 entries. :cursing:

Yea. My primary took me two and a half weeks to finish. I would spend an hour every day working through it, getting advice from BrandMooreArt, and retooling it. The alternate will be featured in the uniforms, so I need to make that AND the uniforms for entry number two.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Can't wait for this to start! Random question for blase: how do you decide on filling out the bracket? I am just really curious and also wanna bump tis guy so we can get the last few entries in.

The NBA one I think I just based it on order of entry, the NCAA one I made sure that same college's competed against each other in the first round (i.e. Miami vs Miami) and that anyone who had two concepts had both concepts on the same side of the bracket (to avoid one designer having two concepts in the final) and then the rest fell into place, this one..............I haven't thought about it yet!! Any suggestions??

Can't wait for this to start! Random question for blase: how do you decide on filling out the bracket? I am just really curious and also wanna bump tis guy so we can get the last few entries in.

The NBA one I think I just based it on order of entry, the NCAA one I made sure that same college's competed against each other in the first round (i.e. Miami vs Miami) and that anyone who had two concepts had both concepts on the same side of the bracket (to avoid one designer having two concepts in the final) and then the rest fell into place, this one..............I haven't thought about it yet!! Any suggestions??

I'll go up against an oppenent I won't get destroyed by. And if you need more entries, I've got my Texans concept waiting.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived