NFL Concept Championships

blase

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julius Seizure, Lafarge, Defrank and Razr32145 have all made it to the final four. You guys know have a week to add anything else you want to build your brand/concept. The voting from here on out will be on the whole package (logos, uniforms and whatever extras you put in). If your original logos and uniforms do not feature in your next submissions I will repost what you have already sent to me.

Yeah, I think a logo sheet and like an identity breakdown (like what I did) would really round these out well. Since it's all been pictures so far and nothing more, it would be cool to read about your inspirations and intentions with the designs. Great work, and congrats to the final 4!

Last question.

Xan we present the same items, logos, uniforms, etc. (Plus new content) but in a different formm? Can I present the same unforms in action temmplates for the final round?

Yep, great idea. Think like you are submittig this to NFL management. Sell it the best way you can.

Yeah, I think a logo sheet and like an identity breakdown (like what I did) would really round these out well. Since it's all been pictures so far and nothing more, it would be cool to read about your inspirations and intentions with the designs. Great work, and congrats to the final 4!

Another great idea!

Got mine in. I really can't wait to see what you guys came up with!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Wow, this last round is gonna be close! Excellent entries all around, guys. It's amazing how much more complete and professional a concept looks with the added explanation/reasoning behind the designs.

The first matchup was really tough for me. I think the Jets helmet and endzone design was my favorite part here. I voted for the Jets simply because everything was completely original. This is nothing against Lafarge, he created an excellent update of Pat the Patriot, and that alternate logo might be my favorite of the competition.

In the second matchup, DeFrank has no doubt a great identity for the Redskins. I just think he was overmatched with the Giants concept. Everything from the logo to the sleeve stripes, to the tickets and merchandise were top-notch. I also kinda chuckled at his seemingly over-exaggerated new uniform "technology". Just what I would expect from Nike! ^_^

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

This is gunna be close...

Really great work all around. Razr has a strong Giants contest that's been backed up with lots of extra info. I wanted to add some more, but I was at a friends house till Tuesday, so I didn't have enough time, if I wanted to get the concept in on time ;)

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

This a very close round, all of these concepts are great. I had to go with the Jets over the Patriots because I feel it is a better look overall and a very well done concept. As for the other round, even though it is a great concept and the Skins are my team, I had to give the nod to the Giants. It just has incredible detail and excellent execution. I love that sleeve design by the way.

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Archived