DJ Logo's

JSauer21

ONe think you learn quick about this forum is people know when you have ripped logos. I made that mistake years ago with a rip of Boston College Eagles. The slating I got, and deserved slating I must add, helped change my mentality and improve my work dramatically.

logo.png

ONe think you learn quick about this forum is people know when you have ripped logos. I made that mistake years ago with a rip of Boston College Eagles. The slating I got, and deserved slating I must add, helped change my mentality and improve my work dramatically.

Its one thing to rip off a DJ's logo, and not expect anyone on this site to figure it out. but....

When you rip off the athletics logo for a major university, and post it on CCSLC you have to think that some one will figure it out.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

So he ripped off the logo I made for a client and friend and then ripped off a graphic for a car.

This clown is definitely going places.

As for DJ's...well guess what, Artists recycle styles as well, it doesn't mean they're allowed to rip off other artists without at least asking or giving them a heads up, etc. DJ's on the other hand, yeah some of them do get in trouble, but most times, all these DJ's are doing is adding an extra beat and pretending they are the next big thing, they're a dime a dozen.

When he ripped off my work, he should have checked if I posted here, clown came around here and posted the work and now is a no show.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

You didn't "make" anything, you ripped off two pieces of work by someone, one being me. I made that logo at the start of 2009.

Any good ideas? You haven't presented an original idea in here.

Edit: For people like oddball, the rumble bee one is one of the logo's ripped off that was designed by someone and the logo I made that was designed by me (the other someone).

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

You didn't "make" anything, you ripped off two pieces of work by someone, one being me. I made that logo at the start of 2009.

So he took that "design" from you? Yet you took that logo from Dodge?

He deleted it, I didn't take that rumble bee thing, do you see me posting a picture of that? Nope. He had a pic of the C Stylez logo with "J Sauer" instead and passing it off as a logo he "made" when he didn't. If you bothered to read the rest of the thread, you can see how I pointed out the Rumble Bee rip off as well as my logo rip off, not being a rip off of the dodge logo and my logo one in the same.

Hopefully that clears it up. That clown removed his rip off of the logo I posted, the original.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Is that the LA Kings old crown in the C Stylez logo? I kind of dig the record behind the C and how the angel wings were done, though it seems a little odd to me that the inside ones are symmetrical while the outside ones are "knife edged", but maybe that's just how wings look.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

He deleted it, I didn't take that rumble bee thing, do you see me posting a picture of that? Nope. He had a pic of the C Stylez logo with "J Sauer" instead and passing it off as a logo he "made" when he didn't. If you bothered to read the rest of the thread, you can see how I pointed out the Rumble Bee rip off as well as my logo rip off, not being a rip off of the dodge logo and my logo one in the same.

Hopefully that clears it up. That clown removed his rip off of the logo I posted, the original.

Wait, what exactly did he rip off from you? I've gone through your portfolio and I can't see what you're talking about. Great portfolio by the way!

Wait, what exactly did he rip off from you? I've gone through your portfolio and I can't see what you're talking about. Great portfolio by the way!

the C stylez logo he posted, I originally had posted, but it had J Sauer instead of C Stylez and I deleted it

QMfFi.jpg

My Website/Portfolio: jsa-designs.devianart.com

He admits it in the last part of this post, maybe a mod can put it back up just to show that since it now messes up the entire discussion now.

And thanks about the portfolio.

Is that the LA Kings old crown in the C Stylez logo? I kind of dig the record behind the C and how the angel wings were done, though it seems a little odd to me that the inside ones are symmetrical while the outside ones are "knife edged", but maybe that's just how wings look.

No it's not the Kings old crown logo, it's just a vector one from this pack I bought from whenever (can't remember these things). Looks like it though, more detailed of course.

the C stylez logo he posted, I originally had posted, but it had J Sauer instead of C Stylez and I deleted it

You should put it back up, because it's relevant to the entire discussion now so people can see what you ripped off exactly. Sure I am annoyed, slightly pissed but if you thought you ripped me off and only me, you have another thing coming. That Rumble Bee logo you are using is a rip off as well from whomever that designed it for a car way back in the day.

The worst is when someone does it more than once, even worse is when that person doesn't learn from it.

So you should feel ashamed, but you should also want to learn from all of this and actually come up with an original idea and go from there. If you can do it for your own "personal logo" in another thread, I am sure you can here as well.

I forget who it was, but someone on either icethetics or puckdrawn was caught for doing the same thing, if you don't learn from it now, you won't learn from it until you are outed in a more public way that really embarrasses you and rightfully so.

Are you getting what I am saying here? I hope you do.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

It needs some alignment work, use the guidelines, I mean when you would draw this by hand, you would use a ruler right? Same thing with guidelines. As for the record, try to get the grooves into the record as well for detail. Use the "effect" you have as more of a highlight/shadow on top of the grooves. Work with it.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived