MoJoTo's Logopalooza #1

MoJoTo

EVENT #7: Movie Poster

CRITERIA:

-imagine your favorite CC poster

- Consider their favorite sport

- Design a movie poster based on who they are for the premier of their new movie.

-Dimensions are unlimited

Disclaimer: Before some tard brings it up... I'm NOT reallymaking a movie, so this is in NO way an attempt to get a free poster.

DEADLINE: Thursday, May 27th, 5:00 PM, EDT

GO

My apologies to everyone.

I was a moron.

I will get my own franchised concept and bring it thru the proper channels.

But still. it's a cool concept.

Is there a template for doing this the proper way?

Thank You.

Basically, the Logolympaid is something WiB came up with, for the sheer hell of it. He's got a series of events (fourteen, I believe) lined up on a two-per-week (basically) timetable. Since he cooked it up, and we all loved the idea, he ran with it.

There's nothing "official" about running contests or whatnot, but Logolympiad's his baby.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Basically, the Logolympaid is something WiB came up with, for the sheer hell of it. He's got a series of events (fourteen, I believe) lined up on a two-per-week (basically) timetable. Since he cooked it up, and we all loved the idea, he ran with it.

There's nothing "official" about running contests or whatnot, but Logolympiad's his baby.

Just figured that out.

Now I have to come up withh my own thing.

Thought that the Logolympia thing was a CC standard that everybody had to follow.

Man, I feel like an idiot.

But still, it's a great idea.

Sheeeesh....presentation is everything.

TO the board moderators.....

Should I change the thread title, or do you do that.

I do not want to confuse the people that are following this winters in buffalo thing.

Should I change it ot the MoJolypmpiad #1 or just take it off-line completely.

Thanks in advance.

Anyway, I was going to do a City of Walrus poster, with this giant walrus ready to overtake the city....he would have been designed like that huge marshmallow dude in GhostBusters....

but only there would have been these four guy and they would have....

whoa...too much info right now....

Basically you can title your own contest whatever you want to, but just, for courtesy and confusion sake, don't use someone else's name for it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the topic... I thought that I accidentally posted the wrong event!

WiB,

I did the same thing, I saw it and I was like What the? Why do we have 3 contests going at once and then I opened it and read it and I realized MoJoTo had made a mistake.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Thanks for changing the name - it's great.

However, I should probably put this on hold until WiB is done. I had no idea that he has 14 events scheduled in the Logolympiad. I just thought that was the template that everybody was suppose to use like over in the Request board.

Let people concentarte on the WiB challenges and maybe when he is done I'll help pick up the slack on something else.

And just so you can start thinking ahead, besides the Movie Poster challenge, you can start thinking about designing the best logo " as it appears in a rear view mirror"; the best logo combining two different species of vertebrate and invertabrates ; uniform art of designing the best female soccer sports bra, ala Brandy Chastain (working on vector templates now); field art, designing the best "Jimmy Hoffa is buried here" end zone logo and many more. I have 845 concepts that I'd like unveil eventually. That should give everybody a good chance at winning something eventually.

Keep those creative juices flowing. I'm going to pour me another Oatmeal Stout.

Archived