Funny Logo Ripoff

nash61

I recently started working for the Stoney Creek Warriors Jr. B hockey team. The home opener was Saturday, and the team they were playing was the Niagara Falls Canucks.

The Canucks logo looked familiar, and I finally clued in to where I had seen it before. I reached in my pocket, and found a copy of the logo.

41816_2226592504_4624_n.jpgnickel.jpg

I've seen schools/junior teams ripping off pro teams, but the government? Seriously?

Hey, I hope this sparks a new trend: this shield would be a huge improvement for US Soccer.

NewPenny.jpg

Might not be a bad hockey crest either, though I'm not sure what the letters would be. Do you put UNITED STATES on the top and AMERICA in the banner, or just UNITED STATES in the banner and stars at top? Or just USA, maybe with stars in between the letters?

Hey, I hope this sparks a new trend: this shield would be a huge improvement for US Soccer.

NewPenny.jpg

the second I saw one of these new pennies a couple months ago, I had this thought. hopefully Nike is paying attention and maybe we can see a USSF crest update for WC2014...

NewPenny.jpg

Might not be a bad hockey crest either, though I'm not sure what the letters would be. Do you put UNITED STATES on the top and AMERICA in the banner, or just UNITED STATES in the banner and stars at top? Or just USA, maybe with stars in between the letters?

Put "US SOCCER" in the banner. You could either keep "E Pluribus Unum" in the top or replace it with a single row of stars.

Archived