MNF scoreboard

ONUV

I think the best bug they had was the one shown of two years ago without logos. It was simple, classy, and looked great. The whole production was great that year though, from the crashing helmets returning to Gifford introing the games.

I HATED the logos being forced poorly into the look last year. It looked horrible then and looking at that picture, it looks horrible now.

As for this set, my knee jerk reaction was that I liked it. It is a step back toward the red and black they went with when they first got the package. Upon further inspection, I'm slightly less impressed with it . . . but I do applaud ESPN with going with something other than black and yellow (FOX/NFLN), black and chrome (NBC, still my favorite package BTW, though it is showing its age at year six), or blue and red (CBS).

dolphins2.png

I was more bothered by the attempt to make the logos look 3D. Not on the scorebug, or when going to commercial. They used it when referring to Janikowski's record-tying FG and Brady's record, and those type of pop-up graphics. I don't have a picture though.

Does anyone know what I mean?

bufg.png

I was more bothered by the attempt to make the logos look 3D. Not on the scorebug, or when going to commercial. They used it when referring to Janikowski's record-tying FG and Brady's record, and those type of pop-up graphics. I don't have a picture though.

Does anyone know what I mean?

Oh yeah, the weird attempt at a neon logo. It made the Raiders logo look pretty awesome though.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived