Ohio State's 2011 Pro Combat

bucknut40

Ohio State's pro combats have been interesting. I hate the original 2009 set, but I love the true throwback 2010 set. The 2011 version, I like the helmet all right, very nice adaptation of the original, wish it would extend all the way back, but it should continue to be a true throwback from the neck down, in my opinion.

One thing the pro combats have always nailed is the darker grey color. It's definitely better than the normal silver.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I actually think Nike did a much better job with OSU's stripe helmet than Georgia's. The face mask stripe on UGA's helmet was ridiculous. I thought I would like it at first, and I did for about 5 seconds. After watching a few minutes of the game against Boise St I was already sick of them. Lets see if I feel the same way about OSU's look.

Archived