2011 Pro Combats

drdougfresh

Do any of you know when they will be avalible for people to buy them?

I believe the Monday before the game they will wear them is the semi-official date, but usually they show up for sale earlier than that.

After taking a closer look, here is my ranking:

1) Oregon -not just because I am a Ducks fan haha. I like the colors, I love the design. A few minor tweaks would make it perfect. At any rate, great for a one-time NPC uniform.

2) LSU -I love it. Once again, it is a minor tweak or two away from perfect.

3) Army -Good, but it could have been so much better. I love the numbers and the baselayer design, but they could have done so much more.

4) Boise St. -I really like the blue sleeve idea, but I wish they would have done both sleeves. Make everything match up and we're in business.

5) Navy -I like the numbers, but there isn't much else going on. This falls right in the middle, could have been better.

6) Georgia -I like it but it is way too bland. Very uninspired.

7) Ohio St. -Okay, but nothing too special. Nothing really going on.

8) Stanford -There really isn't anything here. Boring and bland. I kinda like the color usage, but not really.

9) Michigan St. -Nothing about it seems all that good. It doesn't look like MSU, and there is much of a design.

They were all just really boring this year. My least favorite of the three NPC years yet.

Archived