Houston @ Miami

Cincinnati @ Denver

San Diego @ New England

Philadelphia @ Atlanta

St. Louis @ NY Giants

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the long-lingering question is will we be seeing the Cowboys in their navy jersey/ silver pants at all this season? I expect to see their '60-'63 throwback in blue against the Fish on Thanksgiving. This could be the 2nd straight season no navy blue (non-throwback)

I like many had thought for sure that the J-E-T-S would go white for their home opener. Patriots no longer have their silver-gray alternate, they've gone to their Pat Patriot 80s version w/ the white mask.

All teams have already made their Week 1-17 choices yet the NFL for some reason has yet to disclose it to the public like in recent seasons.

I hope KC goes w/ their red pants on the road, and that NO shítcans those stripe-less black pants. Love the Vegas gold pants.

Has San Diego ever gone all white in their current uniform set? If not I'd like to see that soon.

No, they haven't. Not since that change in '07. Not counting the all-white throwback look at Kansas City/ AFL Texans in '09

A few seasons before their uniform change to the darker blue in '88 and switching the face-mask from yellow to the darker blue they did wear all-white for a few seasons back in the mid to late 80s

Not a fan of these uniforms. It looks ridiculous when the entire stadium is littered with green and yet the home team is wearing blue and vomit colored uniforms.

http://blog.newyorkjets.com/2011/09/13/jets-put-on-their-titans-togs-for-game-vs-jaguars/

Jets Put on Their Titans Togs for Game vs. Jaguars

Posted by Eric Allen on September 13, 2011 – 3:42 pm

The Jets rested their Titans of New York uniforms last season, but they’ll take the classic blue jerseys and gold pants off the hangers for Sunday’s Week 2 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars at MetLife Stadium.

The Green & White wore their Titans unis seven times from 2007-09, going 1-1, 2-0 and 2-1 respectively for a 4-1 mark in the blue jersey/gold pants/blue helmet ensemble. The Jets also split a pair of games while wearing white Titans vintage road jerseys back in 2009. In addition to the good record in blue Titans jerseys, the Jets have traditionally piled up the points in the dark unis, averaging 35 points a contest.

Before the franchise changed its name to the Jets, the Titans finished 7-7 in both 1960 and ’61 under head coach Sammy Baugh. That was good for second and then third place in the AFL’s Eastern Division. Their last year, 1962, wasn’t as successful as they dropped to 5-9 in their only campaign with Clyde “Bulldog” Turner at the helm.

Rex Ryan has always been a fan of the Titans gear and is frequently seen here at the facility representing the throwback look. This is scheduled to be the only time the Jets go with their vintage look in 2011 and they’ll do it before the home faithful before embarking on a three-game road swing to Oakland, Baltimore and New England.

Tennessee+Titans+v+New+York+Jets+cAJ6K2ZcEhrl.jpg

Tennessee+Titans+v+New+York+Jets+tK0OIQzsHC0l.jpg

Tennessee+Titans+v+New+York+Jets+_ADg1LY3GcPl.jpg

The Bengals and Broncos game is gonna feature quite a bit of orange if the Broncos go with their orange jerseys. The Bengals' road jerseys have the orange yoke, orange stripe on the pants, and of course, the orange helmets. I prefer the Bengals in all white, but in this case it might be better to wear the black pants to further differentiate the two teams.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Tennessee+Titans+v+New+York+Jets+cAJ6K2ZcEhrl.jpg

The only thing missing is Mark's hot dog :)

Although he was in the Titans white away jerseys that day in Oakland, they gave the Raiders a shellacking that day.

I'd would so like to see them wear the 1963 set in the Kelly Green with the Jet plane on it. The Titan ones are okay, but the '63 set would be a great set to see. Even the '64s were cool with the current logo inverted, and in Kelly Green (pointed as it should be, not oval) and on a 45° angle.

y09c9rfac1n79trqqcefemcyo.giflcetxlxev3xd2tt3n3gy5xh3d.gif

I do not think the Broncos would wear the Orange Alts two games in a row.

I agree. Isn't there a rule that says a team can only wear their alternate twice in a season? If that's true, then it doesn't make too much sense to wear it in two consecutive games.

I agree. Isn't there a rule that says a team can only wear their alternate twice in a season? If that's true, then it doesn't make too much sense to wear it in two consecutive games.

What happened to the Broncos switching to the orange as the full time primary jersey? I guess I missed the memo that they weren't.

PvO6ZWJ.png

What happened to the Broncos switching to the orange as the full time primary jersey? I guess I missed the memo that they weren't.

Was always intended and reported to be for 2012.

Redskins should go burgundy over yellow again vs. the Cards. They go with white pants in preseason, when wearing burgundy on the road, and against teams with yellow pants (Steelers, Packers)

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

They will go full time with the Orange jerseys next season. (missed the cut off date to notify the NFL last year)

I don't know. I never smoked AstroTurf. ~Tug McGraw, when asked if he preferred grass or artificial turf.

I also think it would be unreasonable for the broncos to wear orange two games in a row but after all they are going to become the new home jersey next season so who knows, they might.

. . .

Buffalo wore their throwbacks two weeks in a row to start off the 2005 season.

The home/season opener vs Houston in Week 1, then the following week at Tampa Bay in Week 2, so anything is possible.

McGhaheemiddle.jpg

jp_at_tbay2005.jpg

Archived