New York Sharks

West

Helena Grizz

Juneau Huskies

Las Vegas Tigers

Los Angeles Supernova

Salem Salmon

Salt Lake City Mountaineers

I see you dont have a name for the Flint team. Some of the semi-pro football teams we have had were called the Furry and the Rampage, but I always like the Outlaws for a Flint team. Just a suggestion.

Cant wait to see these!!!

Thanks i will go with the Outlaws.

I agree with the others that the player in the main logo needs to be simplified a bit, but otherwise, it makes for an excellent logo.

Alos, I'm just curious, which Dover and which Concord are you referring to? (There are several of each in the Northeast).

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I agree with the others that the player in the main logo needs to be simplified a bit, but otherwise, it makes for an excellent logo.

Alos, I'm just curious, which Dover and which Concord are you referring to? (There are several of each in the Northeast).

I think he means Dover, Delaware & Concord, New Hampshire

YOZXkBG.png?1

I think he means Dover, Delaware & Concord, New Hampshire

Yes, I will be sure to go into more explanation once I start to post the teams.

I see you dont have a name for the Flint team. Some of the semi-pro football teams we have had were called the Furry and the Rampage, but I always like the Outlaws for a Flint team. Just a suggestion.

Hmmm... Furry.

ecchi-37.jpg

Sorry About it. But I can't lose the joke.

Hmmm... Furry.

ecchi-37.jpg

Sorry About it. But I can't lose the joke.

I dont really get the joke, but if that was the mascot they would sell out every game haha

Archived