New Professional Football League

dmhtfld

• 2 weeks later...

Don't fret about the colors. Your logos should start in black and white. You'll add color toward the end. Just get the concept on paper, yes I said paper, and start transferring them to vector. Everything will fall into place.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here are the Canton Bulldogs. Its probably the most normal looking team in the league since i wanted to keep the uniforms pretty similar to how they used to be. Trust me there will be more adventurous uniforms after these.

CantonBulldogsLogoSheet.png

CantonBulldogsHome.png

CantonBulldogsAway.png

I like the feel of the old school design, but it screems Michigan throwback. And on the color palette for Juneau, I would add this blue as a thrird color.

LIGHT%20BLUE.jpg

They would look too much like the Hartford Blues if i added that color.

Also im basing the uniform off this image so if it resembles Michigan it doesn't matter because Canton used this style before.

jimfootball_0.jpg

I like the feel of the old school design, but it screems Michigan throwback. And on the color palette for Juneau, I would add this blue as a thrird color.

LIGHT%20BLUE.jpg

They would look too much like the Hartford Blues if i added that color.

Also im basing the uniform off this image so if it resembles Michigan it doesn't matter because Canton used this style before.

jimfootball_0.jpg

OK, I understand the meaning behind this then. That works really for historic purposes, but maybe a modern day type alternate.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I like the concept, but I feel like two things are holding the actual uniforms back:

-Why do all the jersey elements have drop shadows? I think it takes away from the historical-ness of it.

-Why are the NOB's below the numbers? Of all sports, I would think this would be the most impractical use of that placement, seeing as how widespread backplates are now. If the jersey got flipped/caught/rode up, this feature would be useless. This also feels a bit too modern for the 'retro' feel of the uniform. Just my two cents.

Nice work, and I can't wait to see this progress.

I like the concept, but I feel like two things are holding the actual uniforms back:

-Why do all the jersey elements have drop shadows? I think it takes away from the historical-ness of it.

-Why are the NOB's below the numbers? Of all sports, I would think this would be the most impractical use of that placement, seeing as how widespread backplates are now. If the jersey got flipped/caught/rode up, this feature would be useless. This also feels a bit too modern for the 'retro' feel of the uniform. Just my two cents.

Nice work, and I can't wait to see this progress.

The drop shadow is to show thickness of numbers like if they were stitched on. Good point on the NOB. I will be sure to change it up.

Edit: First Post updated with new canton bulldogs uniform.

Archived