Cal State Bakersfield New Floor

DCDuck

The court itself is pretty good, but I think the real story is how amazing the center court logo is!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Not a bad court design, but where the heck do they play? In the rec gym??

They court was finished to dry inside their student recreation center. They play their games off campus, at Rabobank Arena. They cannot do the sanding and painting there since it is used for other events.

not liking that at all. the dark blue allows all the lights above to brightly reflect on the surface, you have those light spots everywhere which makes it hard to look at. the logo is so large and busy im sure it will be hard to look at and follow the action on the court. its going to be a mess of shapes and colors and be a real eyesore trying to watch a whole game. the state shape dosnt help anything either. the colors are so bold and in your face, im already getting a headache looking at it

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Looks like the bird took a :censored: where Bakersfield is supposed to be.

Have you ever been to Bakersfield? It's quite fitting.

This 100x over.

While the Central Valley may be one of the biggest and most important economic/agricultural centers of the world and home to some beautiful scenery, it is also home to some of the :censored: iest cities in the country (I'm looking at you Bakersfield, Fresno, Modesto, Stockton, Merced, etc.)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

not liking that at all. the dark blue allows all the lights above to brightly reflect on the surface, you have those light spots everywhere which makes it hard to look at. the logo is so large and busy im sure it will be hard to look at and follow the action on the court. its going to be a mess of shapes and colors and be a real eyesore trying to watch a whole game. the state shape dosnt help anything either. the colors are so bold and in your face, im already getting a headache looking at it

I thought "bold and in your face" was a good thing?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I thought "bold and in your face" was a good thing?

Not when you're a D-1 independent who finished last season 9-19.

So, wait.. the only teams that should do attention-getting things are the teams that already have peoples' attention?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived