Washington Capitals Concept

elijas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, you're right. That's true, this is an AHL team template. Wow I feel like a nob not realizing to remove that tag.

Bridgeport2008-2009.png

That last jersey is the one I used to make this concept. For future reference (WARNING: I'm about to sound like a complete noob), it is ok to use templates in all jersey concepts, right?

That last jersey is the one I used to make this concept. For future reference (WARNING: I'm about to sound like a complete noob), it is ok to use templates in all jersey concepts, right?

Literally everyone does.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

CapitalsConceptH4-1.png

This is what the Home jersey looks like if I switch around the colors. This is a rough version and needs to be cleaned up, but just showing you what it would look like. Personally I like the other colored jersey better, but it is true that the Home and Road jerseys should have the same design..

EDIT: this is the final version of the home jersey

Final version of the home jersey above on previous comment. I think I'm done with this, having provided a home, road and alt jersey. I might fix up the Alt to be a different color (blue) because after all rarely do we see home and alt jersey to be so similar (same color, same logo)

Archived