Washington Capitals Concept

elijas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photobucket links for a lot of the images are dead.

The one concept that still shows looks good. I always think teams in DC that wear red (i.e. all of them) should tie in the DC flag in some fashion.

Most of them were earlier versions that weren't as good, but he deleted the really good away jersey.

Post it back up. You must've deleted it by accident. It was a really good jersey.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

the jerseys with the washington flag on them are absolutely wonderful. if you swap the weagle for the regular caps logo, i think i'd be in love.

I disagree. The caps' current primary is just... meh. The weagle is simple and elegant and a heck of a logo.

I think if you swap the red for blue in the alternate it would look better, but since red is such a big part of the caps' identity now (posters, signs, everything with the motto "rock the red"), I don't think it would fly.

the jerseys with the washington flag on them are absolutely wonderful. if you swap the weagle for the regular caps logo, i think i'd be in love.

I disagree. The caps' current primary is just... meh. The weagle is simple and elegant and a heck of a logo.

I think if you swap the red for blue in the alternate it would look better, but since red is such a big part of the caps' identity now (posters, signs, everything with the motto "rock the red"), I don't think it would fly.

I agree, the Caps current logo is not as good as the weagle.

However, just because of a motto it doesn't mean that the alternate can't be a different color. For example, Calgary had a black alternate for years even though they're absolutely famous for "The C of Red". Usually the alternate uniform is the secondary color of the team the same way the primary is exhibited in the home and of course white in the away jersey. I realize that this isn't the case in all teams of course, for example Calgary's current alternate is also red just like their home jersey. Not saying the blue would or wouldn't look nice but just that the color of the alternate jersey is another color than the home jersey for a lot of teams, if not most of them.

I love it.but the pixelated makes me cry. What program you're using?

I'm actually using the 30 day trial period for Photoshop CS5, but I'm not very good with it, so sorry for the pixels. Again, I'm very new at this.

Paint. This is what you need. use a raster template with a vector software is kinda dumb, IMO (not to offend). Raster in Raster program, Vector in vector program. This is the basic.

I love it.but the pixelated makes me cry. What program you're using?

I'm actually using the 30 day trial period for Photoshop CS5, but I'm not very good with it, so sorry for the pixels. Again, I'm very new at this.

Paint. This is what you need. use a raster template with a vector software is kinda dumb, IMO (not to offend). Raster in Raster program, Vector in vector program. This is the basic.

Photoshop IS a raster program.

Archived