Kansas City Scouts New Jerseys

KCScout76

cities like winnipeg, quebec city, hartford, milwaukee, and kc want teams because the fans there care about the sport. the reason the nhl isnt popular is because their are to many southern teams in cities that dont care about hockey.

here is my list:

phoenix-back to winnipeg

carolina-back to hartford

tampa bay-to quebec city

la-to seattle

nashville-to milwaukee

dallas can stay because they are the only southern team that makes money

anihiem (sp?), florida, and atlanta fold

avoid Hahtfahd at all costs. They were the 3rd team in Connecticut behind the Bruins and Rangers. Although I'd rather see Tampa come to NYC and send the Rangers to Quebec, change the Lightning's name to "Rangers" and change Rangers to Nordiques!!!!!!!

I don't follow the NHL as closely as I used to.  Who do you feel should be contracted?

Gary Bettman. :D

I'll agree to that one...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Originally when the Kings were started they thought since there are so many Canadians living there that they'd have great crowds--the lament became--"Now we know why they left Canda--They don't like hockey" or words to that effect...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I too have noticed that since a lot of these "southern teams" have entered the league that it's sort of lost it's lust and popularity. On a side note, I just heard this morning that Salt Lake City is now the 35th biggest market in the U.S. I also heard that the 30th, 31st, 32nd, and 33rd biggest markets have two professional teams. I hope it's not too long into the future before SLC gets a NHL or even better, a MLB team!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Kansas City has got a snowball's chance in Haydes to get an NHL team - Canada should get any moves or new teams. There will be no "new" teams in the near future with the way things are now. Maybe in 15 or 20 years. But I can see KC getting a minor league team.

That's ok with me.

By the way, I want to credit wintersinbuffalo for his template. It was 2 am when I did the concept. Forgive me 'Winters in buffalo", I want to give credit where it belongs. Great template.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived