New Florida Panthers Uniforms

rmackman

I still haven't seen it in action except for via NHL 12 on PS3, but I've seen plenty of pics online. It still just doesn't do it for me. Sure it's a step in the right direction, but in all honesty, couldn't they have just done this?

AZv0YLsCAAAyVjJ.png

....and I didn't do it, but they could even slant the sleeve stripes a little bit...

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I still haven't seen it in action except for via NHL 12 on PS3, but I've seen plenty of pics online. It still just doesn't do it for me. Sure it's a step in the right direction, but in all honesty, couldn't they have just done this?

AZv0YLsCAAAyVjJ.png

....and I didn't do it, but they could even slant the sleeve stripes a little bit...

So I got to thinking...there are several teams who ALMOST had it. They were near perfection, but they missed the mark for one reason or another. The Wild could have kept the all green as an alternate. The Rangers could have thinned the stripes, and then added a white stripe to the collar. The Penguins could have used athletic gold. The Flames could have used a white C. The Senators could have flip flopped their primary and alternate jerseys. San Jose could have kept grey instead of adding yellow. Obviously I suck as an artist because I just use Paint Shop pro, but I kind of put together what I thought it'd look like. Kind of makes me think of:

almost.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Panthers: They could of just went with nearly the same jerseys from 94-03 and that would have been fantastic.

Sens: Disagree completely. There's a reason why that alternate was retired so fast. It's because it was bad.

Penguins: I love how they differentiate themselves from the Bruins by using vegas gold. Even though I'd love the see them use their Cup winning jersey as a future alternate, I hope they stick with what they're using for the home & road.

Wild: That could work.

I don't really agree with the rest of your proposed changes, but that's just my opinion.

Panthers: They could of just went with nearly the same jerseys from 94-03 and that would have been fantastic.

Sens: Disagree completely. There's a reason why that alternate was retired so fast. It's because it was bad.

Penguins: I love how they differentiate themselves from the Bruins by using vegas gold. Even though I'd love the see them use their Cup winning jersey as a future alternate, I hope they stick with what they're using for the home & road.

Wild: That could work.

I don't really agree with the rest of your proposed changes, but that's just my opinion.

Which is basically what I "re-created" in Edge form. Otherwise, I appreciate your thoughts.

spacer.png

What the hell is that in the bottom left hand corner?! :blink:

The NY Rangers?

spacer.png

Love everything except Sens. They should have brought back the profile.

I actually wish they'd bring back the profile too, but I just don't see that happening unfortunately.

CNBC_10_terrible_sports_contracts_Yashin.jpg

spacer.png

Get rid of the white on the sleeves and you've got something there.

On the Penguins or the Senators? I went ahead and played with it a little more:

almost-1.png

spacer.png

like the leafs new 3rd but the sens 3rd jersey was better

I didn't do anything to the Leafs.... :therock:

I turned the Sens 3rd jersey into the primary so that black was the primary (like it was when they started)

spacer.png

Archived