NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 3)

TheOldRoman

The Bengals will be in the their black jerseys against San Francisco on sunday. They've worn white pants for the first two games this season so I wouldn't be surprised if they went with black pants for week 3.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

317360_237822009598705_121195131261394_622546_655675312_n.jpg

You are crazy....this one and the NY Titans are some of the best "throwback" uni's out there.

. . .

Johnny, they ARE ugly.

The jerseys and socks look great .... but the set is ruined by the pants, which are awful. It's a total mismatch.

the charm of a vintage look is often its imperfections. i dig the Saints throwback

Perhaps that's the case, that part I can understand, but ........... I don't see how they can be regarded as among the 'best' in throwbacks, especially the Titans of NY ....

That NO home set isn't even close to being among the best.

Cowboys, Chargers, Bills, Raiders (away), Oilers, Falcons, Redskins (in 2002, based on their '65-'69 look) .... now those throwbacks I could easily see as being considered among the 'best'.

the charm of a vintage look is often its imperfections. i dig the Saints throwback

Perhaps that's the case, that part I can understand, but ........... I don't see how they can be regarded as among the 'best' in throwbacks, especially the Titans of NY ....

Cowboys, Chargers, Bills, Raiders (away), Oilers, Falcons, Redskins (in 2002, based on their '65-'69 look) .... now those I could easily see how they those could be considered among the 'best'.

the colors are great but the striping was pretty generic for the era when you had the browns,packers, steelers, washington etc. all wearing almost the same uniform simply recolored

Saints are wearing 1968 throwbacks against Houston

317360_237822009598705_121195131261394_622546_655675312_n.jpg

Like their colors don't match with their current set.

Uh, yeah. They aren't supposed to. The Saints wore a different, richer shade of gold back then.

It doesn't matter if their shade of gold is different then or now, either way the gold DOES NOT MATCH in this uniform or this one:

082_bush--300x300.jpg

spacer.png

The away throwbacks they wore in 1994 for NFL-75 looked great, these aren't from the 60s, I'm guessing 70s?

Either way, they would have been a better choice, especially if they wore their throwback helmet which they didn't bother doing back in '94 ...

sf-v-no.jpg

The away throwbacks they wore in 1994 for NFL-75 looked great, these aren't from the 60s, I'm guessing 70s?

Either way, they would have been a better choice, especially if they wore their throwback helmet which they didn't bother doing back in '94 ...

sf-v-no.jpg

Now those looked good.

spacer.png

Cowboys, Chargers, Bills, Raiders (away), Oilers, Falcons, Redskins (in 2002, based on their '65-'69 look) .... now those throwbacks I could easily see as being considered among the 'best'.

different strokes for different folks, as they say. relax

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived