NFL Uniforms 2011 (Week 3)

TheOldRoman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Browns need to stop this madness!!! I used to love the all-white look when it was used occasionally, but this every game crap is beyond boring...words cannot describe how boring this look has already become and it's only Week 3. HATE THIS!!!

I like it. They look like the Browns should look.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Browns need to stop this madness!!! I used to love the all-white look when it was used occasionally, but this every game crap is beyond boring...words cannot describe how boring this look has already become and it's only Week 3. HATE THIS!!!

Agreed. The white on white look just feels like the definitive Browns look.

For 16 straight games? ugh....boring X 1,000

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

You can say they're boring, but you can't say they're ugly...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

You can say they're boring, but you can't say they're ugly...

True, but this isn't the 1960's. I love traditional uni's, but their brown jersey is one of the best. I hate that it just sits in their equipment room. Their all-white is without a doubt a classic look, but it should be reserved for rivalry games and/or night games under the national spotlight. You see, most if not all of the ppl on here do not watch the Browns every Sunday, I do. So to you and everyone else, it's nice what they're doing. But to those that watch them religiously, it's becoming a horrible and dull eyesore.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Anyone got pics of the Saints retros in action today?

They look damn near perfect. I love the fact that the golds are slightly off....reminds me of the classic US Army service dress uni's where the coat and pants have a slightly off blue.

3640366086.jpg

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Striped socks really complete a look. It's nice to see more teams using them.

I'd love to see the Saints somehow combine this classic look with their current look. I love love LOVE the off-colored golds!!! There's just something so perfect about imperfections.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

. . .

What happened lad, weren't you were all for it at first?

I predicted the Browns all-white would get old fast ... every now n then I'm right.

The Saints throwback pants suck .... I disagree ... love their current goldies

. . .

What happened lad, weren't you were all for it at first?

I predicted the Browns all-white would get old fast ... every now n then I'm right.

The Saints throwback pants suck .... I disagree ... love their current goldies

Very true. I loved that all-white look cause it was only used here and there (then every away game last season). But it's getting old fast. Missing the brown pants more and more every Sunday.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Archived