Nike NFL 2012

shaydre1019

Maybe the NFL Equipment logo is a Reebok created thing? I'm not sure

Pretty sure this is correct-- but at the same time, Reebok doesn't own the NFL's logo, either. I'm willing to bet Nike and the NFL come up with something similar.

I can't believe how good the striping looks on the Flywire. Nice work.

Maybe the NFL Equipment logo is a Reebok created thing? I'm not sure

Pretty sure this is correct-- but at the same time, Reebok doesn't own the NFL's logo, either. I'm willing to bet Nike and the NFL come up with something similar.

I can't believe how good the striping looks on the Flywire. Nice work.

The NFL Equipment program was developed in conjunction with Reebok, but it's wholly owned and regulated by the NFL as far as I know. It will appear on all on-field product until the league decides it no longer wants to pursue the strategy of branding all its equipment with its logo. I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere next season.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Idk if I'll donor for any other teams, I've just been curious tO see how collar striping would look since the uga pcs. I'm assuming the stoping would go all the way around and not end right there I just didn't have Tim to clean it up. That's also the best pic i could get from the commercial

Archived