MLB basketball project

vicfurth

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vic, i like your crossover pics, I was thinking Tampa's boat logo would be good for either the home or away jersey or even an alternate jersey

Only boat logo I can think of is with the Buccaneers. I'm not doing those right now, I'm only doing MLB basketball.

NJtank, the page was always there. Angelfire just went haywire on me so I had to fix the site.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

There was a player last year who was either just traded or called up and his jersey sais "Angees" in stead of "Angels"

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

It's the Mountain West update...

Arizona D-Backs

Colorado Rockies

D-Backs: I went against my better judgement and made the roads purple instead of black. Black was getting boring. Also decided against using the "A" logo on the front of the homes and instead went with the "Diamondbacks" wordmark.

Rockies: ARGH! More pinstripes! This is getting annoying. Also, IMO, the Rockies have the worst set of script logos in baseball. I converted the main logo to be a basketball flying over the mountains.

Better of the two: D-Backs.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I dig the Diamondbacks' road uniforms. The homes I'm not crazy about. Pinstripes are tough to make look good, but the bigger problem IMO is the wordmark. I've never been a fan of the bifurcated word format. Blech.

Here's my latest update, something I affectionately call the Laundry update...

Boston Red Sox

Chicago White Sox

Red Sox- I patterned the roads basically on the alternate jerseys. I also thought about a blue alternate, but decided not to.

White Sox- Even more pinstripes. Shockingly, this is only the second AL team that I've done that actually wears pinstripes. Huh, weird.

Better of the two: the Sox :D.

These are great!!! Nice work - I really love the Royals jerseys.

How about the "orange rainbow" for Houston's Alt.?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived