Kansas City Chiefs Concept

MDC

I was originally going to submit this for the NFL Concept Championship, but I instead went with the Dolphins. You can view that once voting starts soon! As for this concept, I was trying to basically take the Chiefs current logo and strengthen it. Did I do it justice? you be the judge:

Chiefslogo-1.png

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I love it as a logo for a high school, college, or another pro league.

With this said I would absolutely die if they switched to that, it would be a huge downgrade IMO. ( this coming from someone with nowhere near as much talent as you) my one criticism of this is the shape of the arrowhead, it doesn't feel like what an Indian would of made it doesn't really look like a weapon.

Great work, love the word mark and KC with headdress monogram.

-KCCF

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

With this said I would absolutely die if they switched to that, it would be a huge downgrade IMO. ( this coming from someone with nowhere near as much talent as you) my one criticism of this is the shape of the arrowhead, it doesn't feel like what an Indian would of made it doesn't really look like a weapon.

-KCCF

Ironically though, that's much more similar to what an actual arrowhead would look like.

I like it, just the typeface reminds me of 8BIT graphics, for some reason.

The feathers make the KC way too small. Also, you already have the arrowhead, it's tough to work in two forms of native american imagery on the same mark without it being cluttered. Also there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for the white highlights in the letters - it's almost like you decided to just put some white in there... somewhere.

I'd also consider reducing the stroke around the wordmarks, and make the N and Y capital just like the other letters. That mixed-case thing works in some cases, but IMO not here.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

-KCCF

Ironically though, that's much more similar to what an actual arrowhead would look like.

I like it, just the typeface reminds me of 8BIT graphics, for some reason.

I know it does look more like an arrowhead than the real one, everywhere but the point. An arrowhead we see now is worn down but when they were originally made they were much sharper and pointed.

The more accurate ( by today's standards) arrowhead looks much more static like it's sitting in a museum, than the real one which is very dynamic like it is being thrown at a bronco or cowboy. :P

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

I like it as a college logo, too. The feathers are my favorite part -- they give a "wild," aggressive feel a lot of univerisity logos have. I don't like the font, but can't exactly put my finger on it. It just seems like a simple, boring font. The shap of the arrowhead is pretty soft, IMO. It needs to have sharper angles to match with the feathers (Or perhaps the professional designers can tell me I'm wrong and that that would be too many sharp angles...?).

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Hello everyone in here and how are you!?

I'm very frustrating in here, because I want to know how to upload my picture(s) in this reply section?

Can anyone help me with this,please?

I have contacted the administration- but they never bothered to help me out.

Here is my e-mail: HACOBCEM@gmail.com

Right now, there's way too much blank space in the arrowhead. I think it would look better if you took the feathers and had them hanging off the arrowhead with the KC enlarged inside. But then you just get to the current logo with feathers on the side. While that would add some needed yellow to the logo, I think it is a downgrade as a whole.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Hello everyone in here and how are you!?

I'm very frustrating in here, because I want to know how to upload my picture(s) in this reply section?

Can anyone help me with this,please?

I have contacted the administration- but they never bothered to help me out.

Here is my e-mail: HACOBCEM@gmail.com

First, create a Photobucket account. Upload your photo to your albumn. Click on the URL address to copy it. Finally, paste the URL into the reply section of the post. And like presto, theres your sign. :grin:

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived