Toronto Blue Jays fix

Blitz

After seeing the apparent leak for the Jays 2012 rebrand, I must say I was more than a little disappointed.

Jays2012-cap.gif

I think the disappointment stems from the fact that I honestly believe I am capable of creating a better identity package in about 15 minutes with the same general direction - And I am not a professional graphic designer, in fact I only work in MS paint!!!

I already have the primary logo I am planning on using (may still tweak it), which is also a modernization of the beautiful, iconic original.

jay5_vectorized_free.png

How does it stack up against this apparent leak???

C&C always appreciated - I posted this logo when I originally made it & received some good input!!

Secondary & unis to follow.

After seeing the apparent leak for the Jays 2012 rebrand, I must say I was more than a little disappointed.

Jays2012-cap.gif

I think the disappointment stems from the fact that I honestly believe I am capable of creating a better identity package in about 15 minutes with the same general direction - And I am not a professional graphic designer, in fact I only work in MS paint!!!

I already have the primary logo I am planning on using (may still tweak it), which is also a modernization of the beautiful, iconic original.

jay5_vectorized_free.png

How does it stack up against this apparent leak???

C&C always appreciated - I posted this logo when I originally made it & received some good input!!

Secondary & unis to follow.

The leaf is a major upgrade!

Archived