Nike NFL Redesign

vmd9

Figured it was fitting to post this after their win on Monday night. Wasn't really sure what to do about alternate pants, so I went with blue. Probably not something traditionalists will like, but I think they turned out pretty cool. Especially when paired with the white jersey. Like the Rams I did a bit of a procombat throwback in just blue/white.

DallasCowboys-1.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job with the concepts. The Browns looks good. The one thing that looks odd to me is the brown uni and white pants. I wonder what it would look like with a brown and brown pants combo.

As a Titan fan, I am not liking your Titan concept. It just don't look good to me. The Ram's concept is good.I like to bright gold one the best. I could see the Cowboy's play on Sunday in these. I am lookng forward to seeing more.

Figured it was fitting to post this after their win on Monday night. Wasn't really sure what to do about alternate pants, so I went with blue. Probably not something traditionalists will like, but I think they turned out pretty cool. Especially when paired with the white jersey. Like the Rams I did a bit of a procombat throwback in just blue/white.

DallasCowboys-1.jpg

As far as the sleeves go, that's EXACTLY what I had in mind in case the Boys decided to get new unis. AND you left the helmet alone? Kudos, bro. Kudos.

th_3ea24fc3f2a6f2995fb1eafe225bac08.gif

Beautiful!

And do I detect a hint of the Dallas Desperados uniforms as part of the throwbacks?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

nfl.png

Restarting my previous series. Made a new template and display. Some teams will have similar designs to the previous series, such as the Browns. Others are new! Hopefully this template can show off a little but more than the previous one. Jersey and pants stripes are easier to see, and the shadows are toned down.

ClevelandBrowns.jpg

TennesseTitans.jpg

Bro...these are frickin' spectacular. I'm a life-long Brownies fan and love the purity of the Browns and their fans, but your concepts push the envelope yet maintain the clean look of the Cleveland Browns. I especially like the stripes on the brown pants ... I know a lot of Browns fans didn't have great things to say about the Brown pants, but I think with a stripe they make the current white unis pop. Excellent, excellent job...Your work has already gotten rave reviews from all those that I've forwarded them to. Only one comment: why not keep the white socks with the orange and brown stripes on the unis? I think they are vital to the Cleveland look.

• 2 weeks later...

DallasCowboys-1.jpg

Those are some sick looking Cowboys uniforms and the best thing about them is that the BLUES are the same colors. Please do the whole league.

spacer.png

Suggestions on future projects. First, for the Seattle Seahawks, I would get rid of the blue helmet and go back to silver (but keep the bird logo). Also, when you get to the Cincinnati Bengals, I would get rid of the tiger-stripe helmet and return to the old script helmet. For San Diego, I would make the powder blue home uniform the official home uni (legacy of the old AFL) but keep the white helmet.

When you get to the Pittsburgh Steelers, keep the current uni design in both official home and away, but change the number font back to the early '70's version (never liked it at all). For the New York Jets, get rid of the green alt pants - doesn't fit the design. As for Tampa Bay, you might try to find a way to bring back the old pirate-head design, either as a helmet design or an alternate logo, but keep the colors.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Finished the Panthers too. Numbers and helmet stripe would have a metallic finish, with a matte helmet. Just wanted to clarify since it just looks like gradients now. Side and shoulder stripe connects in the back, inspired by some of the SOD basketball designs.

CarolinaPanthers.jpg

Archived