Going for Ten Thousand

mcrosby

My friend started a charity here on campus (UW-Madison) to raise money for MS, which her mother has. She recently asked me to come up with a 'brand' for it so that the org can become more recognizable. She had been using the National MS Society's logo with an added "going for ten thousand". She wanted to keep a similar idea to maintain a connection to the NMSS but different enough to call it her own. She works with NMSS quite a bit and it is important to maintain that connection.

I've tried to come up with something to do just what she asked. Primarily she asked for a logo to use on envelopes, letterheads, and something to put on all the papers she spreads around campus announcing upcoming events and things of that nature.

Here's what I've got thus far. I'm pleased with round 1, but will probably never be satisfied. Also included is a t-shirt prototype as that is something she would like to get going to raise more money.

Picture12-1.png

Picture14-1.png

Picture13-2.png

The org is raising a lot of money for MS research, much more than ten thousand. Just google "going for ten thousand" if you'd like to learn more.

I have an MS charity wrist band (grandfather passed away from it before I was born), and it's red. So does MS even have a color?

Regardless, nice work on the brand. Love it. The only thing that bothers me is the letterhead, it's a little top heavy for the purpose it serves.

I have an MS charity wrist band (grandfather passed away from it before I was born), and it's red. So does MS even have a color?

Regardless, nice work on the brand. Love it. The only thing that bothers me is the letterhead, it's a little top heavy for the purpose it serves.

My dad died of leukemia, and the wristbands they gave us were orange. That's why I bring it up.

spacer.png

Archived