Arizona State Concept

buckeye

I like it, but shouldn't the fork be facing up instead of down? Or better yet, just put it sideways.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

ok as an asu fan being from tempe i like the start BUT maroon helmet on the gold uni would work much better, as previously stated pitch fork , stripe should be 1 or not at all, on the black not enough balance btween marron and gold but its a good start

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

I like this concept a lot. But I also agree that the "flame" stroke around the pitchfork should be kept on the yellow helmet. I really like the pant stripe, but why not take it all the way to the end of the leg? Also I would look at trying to make the pointed "tip" of the pant stripe more consistent with the shoulder stripe. Lastly, I love the helmet striping on the black helmet. But it loses the look on the yellow helmet because you kept the middle stripe yellow. I would love to see some way to get that same look on the yellow helmet.

gYH2mW9.png

So I tried to take some of the comments you guys made and incorporate them. I deleted the pants stripe and I think the overall product looks better, also tilting up the spear on the helmet and bringing in the flame effect, or at least trying to. I made the helmet with the yellow jersey maroon to see what it looked like and it didn't turn out to bad. I also included yellow socks in the look. I put the white helmet stripe in the middle to make the helmets consistent, and it was really the only way I thought it would look the best on the yellow lids. Any more C&C is appreciated!

ASUconcept-2.png

ASUconceptALTS-2.png

They must have changed the maroon level a bit, because I used the cmky from a site that gave me the specific numbers, but I'll definitely try it a little darker. But I really want to know what you guys think, use the pants stripe or no?

They must have changed the maroon level a bit, because I used the cmky from a site that gave me the specific numbers, but I'll definitely try it a little darker. But I really want to know what you guys think, use the pants stripe or no?

You may have pulled the academic maroon as well, seeing as how their academic colors are a little different. If you saw the game tonight, you see that ASU's maroon is closer to like a Central Michigan red. It's dark-- almost looks black from a distance. I think that red update will make this look sharper.

Archived