Sign in to follow this  
DCDuck

2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Bracketology on ESPN (take it for what it's worth) has them as a 6 seed, currently. I think that's about right. If they run the table in the OVC and go into the Big Dance undefeated, I could maybe see them as a 5. But anywhere from a 5-7 is about right. I mean they play in the OVC for pete's sake.

Which is why they really should be a 16. I mean, you'd pay to see a Murray-Kentucky game to open the tourney, right? Let them face a team from one of the best six conferences. Apparently they're afraid to go out and schedule teams in the SEC, Big East, Big Ten, Big XII, ACC, or Pac-12.

Uhhh...no.

I dunno, I think that Kentucky would be happy to see an OVC team like Murray State as their first opponent. And it gives Murray State a chance to become relevant.

Being ranked 9th in the country isn't "relevant" enough?

Remember who you're talking to.

Why are y'all engaging willmorristrollbot? You're only doing this to yourselves.

Remember who you're talking to.

How do you know? You've been here less than two months, one of which he was suspended for.

Go home, Kevin.

Excuse me? Who's Kevin?

I know about him because someone told me about him already.

Rutgers and Crigheton bites the dust. The Crigheton-UNI game was crazy. It was that after one of the Crigheton players hit the GT shot, the UNI player hit the GW shot in a historic upset for Northern Iowa (same school that beat Kansas in March Madness). Another solid UofL victory with Chane Brenahan with 23 points and Russ Smith with 15. After that, we face a struggling Uconn team that we could beat pretty good.

Rutgers and Crigheton bites the dust. The Crigheton-UNI game was crazy. It was that after one of the Crigheton players hit the GT shot, the UNI player hit the GW shot in a historic upset for Northern Iowa (same school that beat Kansas in March Madness). Another solid UofL victory with Chane Brenahan with 23 points and Russ Smith with 15. After that, we face a struggling Uconn team that we could beat pretty good.

Ummmmm.....Northern Iowa's not exactly terrible this season. This is an upset, yes, but not one of historic proportions by any means.

Maybe you should stop talking about sports for awhile.

Arizona State should fire Herb Sendek, James Harden made that school for a couple years. Not Sendek.

Still better than being a Mildcat however.

Syracuse's play is like night and day with Fab Melo back in the lineup. Hopefully he keeps hitting the books because the past 5 games have shown how crucial he is to the lineup

Pac-12 contenders Oregon and Colorado going head-to-head tonight. You can bet I'll be watching! ..... Wait, we don't get ROOT TV here? FOCK!

Excuse me? Who's Kevin?

Used to post about NCAA a lot. Looked like this:

KevinOregon.jpg

Arizona State should fire Herb Sendek, James Harden made that school for a couple years. Not Sendek.

Still better than being a Mildcat however.

You've had some bad luck this year with Kings dismissal and Carson ineligibility, but yeah it's been another rough year for you. It's not a good idea to use 2 foreign stiffs as your centers.

The Cats are finally coming around. Angelo Chol has become a beast swatting the ball away, and hopefully they can climb the charts in this weak conference.

Excuse me? Who's Kevin?

Riiiight... :rolleyes:

Excuse me? Who's Kevin?

Uh huh.

Excuse me? Who's Kevin?

Used to post about NCAA a lot. Looked like this:

KevinOregon.jpg

I LOLd.

Mizzou 74, Kansas 71

Referees 1, Thomas Robinson 0.

In other news... Duke can't play defense. Might be another early exit for the Devils if they get matched up against a team that has a dominant big man.

Wednesday is going to be a great night of college hoops, Syracuse vs Georgetown, Kansas vs Baylor, and Duke vs North Carolina

Tonight is Florida-Kentucky in a battle of top ten teams. These two teams are both similar and different. Florida is one of the best 3-pt teams in the country and UK has the shot blocker Anthony Davis and their talented freshmen. I predict this game to be close, but Florida will out shoot UK; 77-74.