Time Heals All Wounds

piratesfan16

What are some logos/uniforms that you disliked at first, but have since become likeable. It can be any sport in any league. It doesn't matter how long the logo/uniform has existed and it can be from any time or era.

1-davis__1229041903_3072.jpg

It's not as good as the red lettering/piping, but it's not that bad. It's a clean look with a nice patch. I originally hated the new "hanging sox" logo. I thought they should have stuck with the "reverse the curse" logo for good luck. However, I think the Sox are moving in the right direction. How about you guys?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nfl_g_manning_tyree_580.jpg

I originally liked the previous white jerseys more, but now I like these. And not because they won a Super Bowl in them (I can't stand the Super Bowl XXI and XXV look). They just took a year or two for me to get used to, probably because the lack of blue.

The Coyotes old logo (phone. Too hard to link a picture). Only when it was gone did I realize how unique it was and how much i loved it.

The Jets new away jerseys. After initially seeing it on ice, I thought it looked terrible. But seeing it more showed me how sharp it is. Just wish the socks had some navy in them. The logo still sucks though

The Coyotes old logo (phone. Too hard to link a picture). Only when it was gone did I realize how unique it was and how much i loved it.

The Jets new away jerseys. After initially seeing it on ice, I thought it looked terrible. But seeing it more showed me how sharp it is. Just wish the socks had some navy in them. The logo still sucks though

phoenix_coyotes.gif

For me it's this:

green-wave.jpg?w=429&h=436

As much as I love Riptide, I can't help but have a soft spot for that guy.

10yf6f5.jpg

2z5rlv5.jpg

I have season tickets to the Coquitlam Express Junior A hockey team, and above are their dark uniforms (worn on the road for the first half of the season, worn at home for the second half). They feature a red/white/black colour scheme with silver piping and the team name arched near the top. At first I really didn't like the Dallas style wordmark, but they've grown on me and become one of my favourite jerseys.

wk6_maehl.jpgthomas1.jpg

If they stick to green and yellow, I really like 'em, wings and all.

My feelings exactly. Such an huge upgrade over the diamondplate while maintaining a unique look. They don't need 30 different uni combos. Just stick to this.

Archived