Football World League

johnrafael

Feeling lack of interest in a big tournament of International Football, I created the FWL. Divided into four regional areas (America, Northern Europe, Mediterranean and Pacific), 18 Nations chase the World Title. For now, we have the Set of Logos.

01FWL.png

Tomorrow a League Map. Some C&C in Logo?

I think the logos would look better if you kept the wordmark inside the logo.

I believe the reason nobody has commented is because a lot of people have no idea what these are for. You typed a lengthy describtion (maybe it just looks lengthy because I'm my iPhone) but many won't read all that. Maybe condense it, and cover the main points clearly and then you will get more C&C.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I will not change the wordmark in logo, because if I make them smaller, I will have lot of unused space.

Let's go to the teams. You can see the 4 Divisions in League Map

02FWLMap.png

AMERICA: Canada / United States / Mexico / Brazil / Chile

NORTHERN EUROPE: Sweden / United Kingdom / Finland / Germany / Denmark

MEDITERRANEAN: France / Italy / Austria / Israel

PACIFIC: Japan / Korea Republic / Australia / New Zealand

Just noticing, you have Norway included as a team, yet it isn't highlighted, instead, you have Germany highlighted and it isn't listed.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

#1 of 18: Brazil

Starting with my Home Country.

Brazil

Division:America

Stadium:Estadio do Morumbi, São Paulo, Brazil (72.000)

800px-Cicero_pompeu_de_toledo_-_panoramic_-_01.jpg

Manufacturer:Reebok

03Brasil.png

For Logo, I choose the Southern Cross (Sorry Australia, But we are Older Than You!)in a Basic Shield.

For Home, I choose a tone between Green and Blue. I planned yellow pants, but after make it, i realize that not works.

In Away a Basic White With Greenish Blue Pants, Same Style

In the Alternate, I choose a fauxback. yellow with green yoke (The name is really yoke?), and a Block Font. Green Pants with "BRASIL" Instead of Stripes.

The #12 is for Benjamin Brady Bundchen (Or something like it), Son of Patriots' QB with Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

Realistically Australia protects AFL way too much to ever allow the feasibility of American Football there. Also, your south America selections are odd, by leaving out Argentina which is really the only place I could see it working. Also, is this a World Cup of American Football? If it's a league you would need to rethink the national identities, because I would think you would have multiple teams in some countries.

#1 of 18: Brazil

Starting with my Home Country.

Brazil

Stadium:Estadio do Morumbi, São Paulo, Brazil (72.000)

Manufacturer:Reebok

For Logo, I choose the Southern Cross (Sorry Australia, But we are Older Than You!)in a Basic Shield.

For Home, I choose a tone between Green and Blue. I planned yellow pants, but after make it, i realize that not works.

In Away a Basic White With Greenish Blue Pants, Same Style

In the Alternate, I choose a fauxback. yellow with green yoke (The name is really yoke?), and a Block Font. Green Pants with "BRASIL" Instead of Stripes.

The #12 is for Benjamin Brady Bundchen (Or something like it), Son of Patriots' QB with Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

I really like this project! I appreciate how you went into detail selecting a stadium for the team as well as the player representing Brazil (good call on Benjamin Brady-Budnchen).

Regarding the design, I agree that the stripes (green-yellow-green) should be reversed on the dark field. The green gets lost in the teal color. Other than that the design is very nice!

Don't worry about other folks arguing the feasibility of which teams should exist. This project is fun. :) And yes, it is called a "yoke." The term is borrowed from an apparatus used to team oxen together when pulling wagons (to the best of my knowledge).

Go Cougs.

Using the tiger13x Probably Oceania and Africa fold without play. 13 is the probably his age.

After some rest, Canada.

#2 of 18: Canada

Land of Justin Bieber and Terrence e Philip

Canada

Stadium:BC Place, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (52,000)

raelbcplace.jpg

Manufacturer:Nike

04Canada.png

For Logo, A Maple leaf in a Ball.

Simple Helmets,Number into Maple Leaf.

For Home, White jersey with Black Pants. Fit Better than Red, In My Humble Opinion.

In Away Red Jersey and White Pants. Black not work with red. not for me...

In the Alternate, Red-Blue to represent Ontario and Quebec. Half Maple Leaf and Half Fleur-de-Lis representing a concept used in 3rd kit. "nous sommes one country" ('we are one country' or 'nous sommes un pays')

#17 for Jacques Cartier, Founder of 1st village of Canada. (Better than Justin Bieber, IMO)

Archived