2014 Super Bowl Host Committee Logo

Johnsonville

This isn't the Super Bowl logo, no matter how many times Yahoo! Sports says it is.

It's the Super Bowl Host Committee logo. Essentially the tourist board, and utterly inconsequential. It will be rarely seen, especially once the proper Super Bowl logo is unveiled.

This isn't the Super Bowl logo, no matter how many times Yahoo! Sports says it is.

It's the Super Bowl Host Committee logo. Essentially the tourist board, and utterly inconsequential. It will be rarely seen, especially once the proper Super Bowl logo is shown after being plugged into the bland, boring template they use now instead of original logos for each SB.

Fixed that for you.

It's not generally publicly seen anyway. Usually it's used by the local tourism board or Chamber of Commerce to promote the weekend of the game, when they don't have the rights to use the actual Super Bowl logo.

I saw the host committee's logo recently...may have been Arizona or the game before Detroit, and it was in a pdf by the local tourism board.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

This would be a good Pro Bowl logo if they move the game around like the other sports.

Maybe, but the NFL has gone to one logo for every league function now

That's true and at this point I'm surprised the SuperBowl is not held @ the team with the best record.

If the NFL didn't do that I was hoping for this year logo with a tie in to Indy 500.

the nfl will not promote another sport within their own logo.

Yeah you're right I only say that because NFL always put a tie in to the host city like the lighthouse from SuperBowl 37 in San Diego and horn from New Orleans SB 31.

Archived