South Padre Sailors.

wtpirate

Hey all,

I've been working on the concept for the past few weeks just for fun and I think it is ready for some CnC. I am not at all a graphic artist, so doing the logos was a new thing for me. I did everything in photoshop so I have limited ability to go back and tweak things. But I'm willing to make changes if the need to be made.

This team is just something I thought of in my scetchbook a few weeks ago. I went with a simple, two color scheme, because it fits the team name and it helps me make my concepts more clean and simple when I have limited options. I also really wanted to use the sailor-like striping that I featured in the primary logo more, but after trying several different options with it I decided to limited it's use to just the socks. I haven't used this identity for anything yet, but I plan on using it for my fantasy team next year instead of the Kings.

I'd love to hear what you all think, so...

Here you go!

Primary Logo:

FbKzIl.jpg

Alternate Logo 1:

UmRMNl.jpg

Alternate Logo 2:

09n3Dl.jpg

...and the Uniforms:

Home: (Live Look)

defY4l.jpg

Road:

tMkqVl.jpg

Home Alt: (Live Look)

TgNc5l.jpg

Thanks for checking this out,

WTPirate

PPq00.png

Agree with GeauxColonels, those stripe are drowning the anchor, they need to be modified or ditched. Bulking up the line widths on the anchor and adding a white outline (to the anchor) might help too. And if you stick with the stripes I'd consider pinstripes for the home.

I am really liking the Sailing ship "S", very clever.

Archived