AstroBull21

2011 MLB Postseason

They have advertised the Big Bang Theory a lot... but not to the annoying levels at which they advertised Frank TV, which was just about twice every commercial break.

With Arizona running away in Game 4, it looks like we will have three Game 5s in the LDS. How often has THAT happened? B)

Two other times: the strike-shortened of 1981, and 2001

LDS wasn't around in 1981. The LCS was 5 games until 1985.

They have advertised the Big Bang Theory a lot... but not to the annoying levels at which they advertised Frank TV, which was just about twice every commercial break.

I'd never heard of BBT until it replaced the Simpsons at 6:30 here...beyond stupid.

I'd never heard of BBT until it replaced the Simpsons at 6:30 here...beyond stupid.

It really is a terrible show. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why anybody likes it. I can only assume there's people out there that like it since it's still on the air.

Tigers look good early. I really thought the Yankees would win this game with how good Nova has been, and especially with how good he was in game one, but the Tigers jumped on him early with back-to-back HR's in the first. Yankees, again, have action in the pen early.

It really is a terrible show. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why anybody likes it. I can only assume there's people out there that like it since it's still on the air.

Don't know either. All the ads actually did get me to try to watch the show once. Its bad. They're supposed to be these very smart geeky guys that have no life skills, which anyone that actually talks to people that holds a PHD in physics will tell you that's just not the case and a very inaccurate sterotype. They're all supposed to be fawning over this one girl who's good looking but if you have a PHD in physics I'm pretty sure you'll have very little difficulty finding a girlfriend.

Anyway Tigers look good early, but we'll see. Nova seemed to settle down in the second, but Fister has just been lights out.

Correction Nova is out already, wow.

Nova got the hook already. Outside of two batters he wasn't doing poorly at all, why go to the pen already? Dumb.

Yankees have the bases loaded with one out bottom 7th. So long Tigers. It was fun while it lasted.

The Tigers get out if the 7th with the lead intact. That was close.

With Arizona running away in Game 4, it looks like we will have three Game 5s in the LDS. How often has THAT happened? B)

Yeah, there was. The season was shortened due to a stike, and they decided to split the season into two halves. The division winner of the first half played the divison winner of the second half, so there was an LDS that year.

1981 strike year split season two division champs had a LDS

I did cheer when I learned that the Tigers beat the Yankees.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if or when the D-backs lose game 5...^^;

Good. The Yankee are out! Everybody hates the Yankees, lol.

Yankees have the bases loaded with one out bottom 7th. So long Tigers. It was fun while it lasted.

The Tugers get out if the 7th with the lead intact. That was close.

Thought I'd try the old reverse jinx that had been working so well for Lights Out. It worked.

Way to go Tigers.

If the Diamondbacks win tomorrow please jump off the bandwagon, true fans do not need someone like you bringing us down.

Now onto the Tigers, :censored: yes I am happy

If the Diamondbacks win tomorrow please jump off the bandwagon, true fans do not need someone like you bringing us down.

Now onto the Tigers, :censored: yes I am happy

And what is this "true fan" you speak of?

Great way to end the game, with Valverde striking out Mr. June himself, Alex Rodriguez (because, unlike Reggie Jackson, A-Rod always disappears in October).

The Death Star has been destroyed, BRING ON THE RANGERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1O-ASWjfo