2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

Hope everyone enjoyed their reprieve from the dynamic duo for games one and two. So long Terry Francona, we hardly knew yee.

Also somebody needs to tell Ken Rosenthal that bowties only look good on tuxedos. Otherwise you look like your ten.

Is Francona not doing the games in Detroit? I thought he was pretty good the first two games. However anybody that isn't Tim McCarver is usually an upgrade.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope everyone enjoyed their reprieve from the dynamic duo for games one and two. So long Terry Francona, we hardly knew yee.

Also somebody needs to tell Ken Rosenthal that bowties only look good on tuxedos. Otherwise you look like your ten.

Is Francona not doing the games in Detroit? I thought he was pretty good the first two games. However anybody that isn't Tim McCarver is usually an upgrade.

The only reason Francona was in the booth was because Tim McCarver was having surgery.

The only reason Francona was in the booth was because Tim McCarver was having surgery.

Did they remove his head from his ass?

BB52Big.jpg

No because the two are one in the same.

Post of the day material right here ^

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Is this game going to stay on FOX or move to FX?

FOX has been hyping and invested so much into "The X Factor" so much and for so long. Will FOX preempt that?

If they pull the ALCS for some show that'll get cancelled after 2 seasons, I'll become a TBS fan boy.

It wouldn't be that bad. I was thinking that last night. Since regular networks have some sort of cable outlet, I think shifting programming shouldn't be an issue. Whether it's the show for the sport or vice/versa. I actually wish there was more of it. Most households have some sort of cable or IPTV service that it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean, if you'r a NL fan this year you have to watch on cable/IPTV if you want to watch the NLCS.

packchampionslfroh.png

The winner of this Tigers/Rangers game will win this series, IMO.

Common sense, especially for the Rangers. Assuming that they hold on, they've now got 3 chances to make it right back into the World Series. If the Tigers win, all bets are off, especially considering how things tend to get nutty this time of year.

But yeah, has anybody ever had CS MVP sewn up 4 games into a series w/o it being a sweep? Nelly's got that on lockdown, now.

Cards hold on to win Game 3. Pinch-hitter Casey McGehee goes down swinging for the final Brewers out.

In related news, Milwaukee mayor Tom Barrett just announced that the city is changing its name to Mudville.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived