2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RedSox44's official World Series prediction, 12:08 AM Sunday, October 16, 2011:

Texas Rangers OVER Milwaukee Brewers in 6.

Considering how good my postseason predictions went back in September, this should be completely and totally right.

spacer.png

You would have to consider it a disappointment if the Rangers fall short of a world championship, considering this is the second year in a row they'll be going into the World Series as slight favorites.

6uXNWAo.png

You would have to consider it a disappointment if the Rangers fall short of a world championship, considering this is the second year in a row they'll be going into the World Series as slight favorites.

But recall they replaced their best pitcher (Cliff Lee) with a bat (Beltre) and they became the Rangers of the mid-1990s with a better bullpen.

Their first three or four starters are equal or lesser than which they had and lost to last year.

I like the Rangers, but I do not like how they are managed.

TEXAS! Run up the damn score!!

They heard you

and I couldn't be happier, Detroit deserved a beat down.

Alright dude I don't even like the Tigers, but you are coming off as such a loser. The Tigers absolutely destroyed you in the divisional race, just get over it instead of acting like they deserve to do bad because a team that's done s*** since 1948 couldn't be even remotely competitive after the middle of May.

I'm sorry but it's REALLY been getting on my nerves. I can see what everyone is talking about with Cleveland fans, WOW.

Three biggest disgraces in sports this year:

3. Braves collapse

2. Red Sox collapse

1. Most Canucks fans actions this post-season

13187301365.gif

So are we looking at Washington's strut or the dude picking his nose?

Also, damn you Cleveland people are annoying. You are so unsure of yourselves as a city that you have to bring it up no matter if Cleveland is relevant or not and proceed to pick on others to feel better about yourselves. I have a classmate from Cleveland, and he is the exact same way all you Cleve-jackers are. Newsflash: It is :censored:ING ANNOYING. You are why we hate Cleveland.

They heard you

and I couldn't be happier, Detroit deserved a beat down.

Texas vs. St.Louis would be my choice for WS, with the Cards getting the win.

What did Detroit do to deserve it?

Not be Cleveland, which is the most sublime representation of heaven on this Earth.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Alright dude I don't even like the Tigers, but you are coming off as such a loser. The Tigers absolutely destroyed you in the divisional race, just get over it instead of acting like they deserve to do bad because a team that's done s*** since 1948 couldn't be even remotely competitive after the middle of May.

I'm sorry but it's REALLY been getting on my nerves. I can see what everyone is talking about with Cleveland fans, WOW.

Couldn't agree more^. Time to move on from the divisional race. The Tigers were the better team and it really wasn't even close.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived