2011 MLB Postseason

TBGKon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Yankees last hope

320d199fcd14b8578340db89284a9f8b-getty-120767914.jpg

Is wearing a bird's nest prior to pitching some sort of pregame ritual?

EDIT - Did Adrian Beltre just run into the cameraman on his way home?

EDIT2 - Nope, the guy just tripped and made a loud CLUNK noise. So TBS has annoying announcers and incompetent cameramen. :P

This is it, Detroit. Defeat the Yankees to ensure that baseball is saved for the season.

When the Yankees lose, it's great at first. But then I realize that they will be angered and feel that they must "avenge" their "unrightful" loss by purchasing 3 new pitchers and 9 power hitters. And I can't help but think that they will take out their anger on the Twins in the 2012 ALDS.

This is the Yankees last hope

320d199fcd14b8578340db89284a9f8b-getty-120767914.jpg

Caption: "AJ Burnett shown here after being pulled in the first inning. Burnett retired no batters and gave up 12 runs in a 21-2 Tigers win."

Just change the uniform from a homie to a roadie.

spacer.png

I'm torn between who to pull for. Someone help a poor Braves fan make sense of all this mess?

Yankees - My brother and father pull for them.

Tigers - Meh. Verlander's a beast, but that's hardly a reason to pull for them. Plus, Jose Valverde negates anything Verlander does. He's obnoxious.

Rays - Like the Rays

Rangers - Josh Hamilton is the man

Brewers - Friggin' hate the Brewers. Fielder and Morgan are complete 'nozzles.

D-backs - Haven't liked them since they switched colors

Phillies - My cousins' team. Meh. Feels like bandwagoning. Plus... I'm a Braves fan.

Cards - I really, really like Albert Pujols. I really, really hate Tony LaRussa. And Chris Carpenter.

Somebody come up with some statisticky-gimmick like WAR to tell me who to pull for!

I'm a little late but you need to pull for the Brewers.

After you take a break from a long tenured girlfriend your not looking for someone to marry, your looking for a little fun. This girl may be annoying, slutty and quite possibly ignorant. You would never want to take this girl out, but she's a hell of a lot of fun on the couch. Let her win you a championship, something to be happy about, by December your old girl will buy you something nice (free agent), make some improvements and be ready for next April. If your lucky next year at this time she will be the one taking you deep into the fall!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived