2011 World Series Preview

NJTank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I WANT the Rangers in 7, but I predict the Cardinals in 5. Most are predicting the Rangers, including many of the "experts" from ESPN Radio, which is another reason I'm lead to believe the Cardinals will win it.

2002 was the last 7 game World Series, almost a decade. I wonder if that's some kind of record?

I WANT the Rangers in 7, but I predict the Cardinals in 5. Most are predicting the Rangers, including many of the "experts" from ESPN Radio, which is another reason I'm lead to believe the Cardinals will win it.

2002 was the last 7 game World Series, almost a decade. I wonder if that's some kind of record?

The first series decider was in 1912. There wasn't another until 1924. That appears to be the current record. This year I'll take the redbirds in 6.

Rangers in 5. This might come back to bite me in the ass, and end up in someone's signature, but I don't see any aspect where the Cardinals are better than the Rangers.

I hope you're right, obviously :P

I'll Take a Texas win no matter how ugly or pretty. I guess for the record I'll echo Nolan and say Rangers in six.

Archived