VOTE - Logolympiad 2011 - Event 1

pollux

I received twenty submissions for the first event of Logolympiad 2011! Unfortunately, I had to disqualify one of the entries, and three of the other nineteen entries will receive a warning... Make sure you submit correctly your entries! I will flat out disqualify entries that do not meet the requirements from event 2 onwards.

The requirements for the Wordmark event were:

Create a wordmark for a fictional team called the Stars.

• You pick the city, the sport and color set.
  • You must submit the wordmark only, on a two separate backgrounds (one white, one using a dark color from the color set); no logos or uniforms.
  • Do not write any justification for the city or colors.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The poll closes Thursday, October 6th, at 12:30PM Eastern Time (three days from now).

VOTING FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER.

Entries

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4 WARNING: No white space was left at the bottom of the entry for the identification

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

Entry #11

Entry #12

Entry #13

Entry #14

Entry #15

Entry #16

Entry #17 WARNING: The entry was submitted on a bigger template than required (802x602)

Entry #18 WARNING: The logo in the center was not required and is an extra to the wordmark event

Entry #19

Disqualified entry

Heitert's entry has been disqualified because it was sent on two 800x600 images. I specifically mentioned that everything has to fit onto a single 800x600 template.

First image

Second image

Hopefully, with all the warnings and the DQ, everyone will be able to abide by the rules.

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE September 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived