World Cup Soccer Contest

capitalcanuck

So we have 21 people - possibly 22 if crashcarson does another concept - who said they'd enter. I seriously doubt every person who said they'd participate entered. Looking back at who reserved a spot, I guess you will get 17 finished entries ready to go. I made this assessment based on post counts, last login dates, and general reputations. Assuming we get 17, this is how I'd do it:

Group A:

OPENING MATCH-UP/PLAY IN: Germany (capitalcanuck) vs. Germany (crkraider22)

USA

Republic of the Congo

Switzerland

Group B:

Italy

Afghanistan

The Netherlands

Ghana

Group C:

Greece

Uganda

Spain

Dominican Republic

Group D:

Uruguay

Switzerland

Kenya

Canada

I did these on two criteria: geographic location and strength of country. Also, here are the countries I left out due to aforementioned reasons.

Croatia

Israel

Austria

Sweden

Wales

Remember, it's likely that one of the following people will enter, and it's more likely that one or more of the above won't.

Please don't take much into this or take anything personally, I'm just throwing things out there.

Oh, and top 2 in each group advance into a bracket with this format:

A1 vs. B2

B1 vs. A2

C1 vs. D2

D1 vs. C2

You know, I was about to post and say that I probably wouldn't be able to enter due to schoolwork, but now that I see that you doubt me, my entry will be good and on time. Thank you for the inspiration.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I got my Austria kits done, if someone can't enter, just tell me =)

Anything chicago is not running it i am so ur already entered since you are new we didnot know if you would but u did so pm it to me

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

So we have 21 people - possibly 22 if crashcarson does another concept - who said they'd enter. I seriously doubt every person who said they'd participate entered. Looking back at who reserved a spot, I guess you will get 17 finished entries ready to go. I made this assessment based on post counts, last login dates, and general reputations. Assuming we get 17, this is how I'd do it:

Group A:

USA

Republic of the Congo

Switzerland

Group B:

Italy

Afghanistan

The Netherlands

Ghana

Group C:

Greece

Uganda

Spain

Dominican Republic

Group D:

Uruguay

Switzerland

Kenya

Canada

I did these on two criteria: geographic location and strength of country. Also, here are the countries I left out due to aforementioned reasons.

Croatia

Israel

Austria

Sweden

Wales

Remember, it's likely that one of the following people will enter, and it's more likely that one or more of the above won't.

Please don't take much into this or take anything personally, I'm just throwing things out there.

A1 vs. B2

B1 vs. A2

C1 vs. D2

D1 vs. C2

You know, I was about to post and say that I probably wouldn't be able to enter due to schoolwork, but now that I see that you doubt me, my entry will be good and on time. Thank you for the inspiration.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Group A:

USA

Republic of the Congo

Switzerland

Group B:

Italy

Afghanistan

The Netherlands

Ghana

Group C:

Greece

Uganda

Spain

Dominican Republic

Group D:

Uruguay

Switzerland

Kenya

Canada

Croatia

Israel

Austria

Sweden

Wales

A1 vs. B2

B1 vs. A2

C1 vs. D2

D1 vs. C2

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Group A:

USA

Republic of the Congo

Switzerland

Group B:

Italy

Afghanistan

The Netherlands

Ghana

Group C:

Greece

Uganda

Spain

Dominican Republic

Group D:

Uruguay

Switzerland

Kenya

Canada

Croatia

Israel

Austria

Sweden

Wales

A1 vs. B2

B1 vs. A2

C1 vs. D2

D1 vs. C2

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I didn't mean to offend anyone with that post, y'all. Sorry if I did. My the best man win.

You did, but I am grateful to you for doing so. Thanks to your post, I am 1/3 of the way done with my entry. AND I think it's pretty good. Although it probably won't make it out of the first round. (bow):cursing::rolleyes::wacko::mad::cry:

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Well, I got my Austria kits done, if someone can't enter, just tell me =)

Anything chicago is not running it i am so ur already entered since you are new we didnot know if you would but u did so pm it to me

Here in Brazil I'm always participating of our main forum's contests...so I tought the would try to search for another contests. I already done, cuz a like to make a good first impression =)

yeah just send me the link but im not going be picky like the logo olympic thingy

I'm still confused. Yes, what I sent was fine? Or yes, I need to send you a link? You should be able to just copy the image URL.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived