World Cup Soccer Contest

capitalcanuck

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops my bad ill fix it

No problem. This was a really good idea, by the way. The days to come should be fun.

EDIT: Just realized this: how is oaklandhusker going to participate if he is suspended for a month?

u can have that slot

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

oops my bad ill fix it

No problem. This was a really good idea, by the way. The days to come should be fun.

EDIT: Just realized this: how is oaklandhusker going to participate if he is suspended for a month?

u can have that slot

Alright, sounds good.

25yzwqg.png

I'm having some file troubles with photoshop and the template I'm using. I have the home and away kits done, along with a new crest, however I may be unable to make any further uniforms by sunday. Is having more than the primary two uniforms a requirement?

maehl.png

I'm having some file troubles with photoshop and the template I'm using. I have the home and away kits done, along with a new crest, however I may be unable to make any further uniforms by sunday. Is having more than the primary two uniforms a requirement?

no not yet

in other words the twist info

if you make it into the Wild Card round(top 2 3rd place vote getters get slots) you must make a 3rd kit

round of 8- fauxback kit

Semis-must make a "national pride" kit

final- goalie kit

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

no not yet

in other words the twist info

if you make it into the Wild Card round(top 2 3rd place vote getters get slots) you must make a 3rd kit

round of 8- fauxback kit

Semis-must make a "national pride" kit

final- goalie kit

What if we already sent you a concept completed with a third kit? Are you going to take it out, or should I resubmit my entry?

25yzwqg.png

Archived