World Cup Soccer Contest

capitalcanuck

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea when the next groups will be up? I know you have been busy but I am very eager to see the next groups (considering my entry is one of the teams in the remaining groups) as well as see this contest move along.

maehl.png

Group Rounds Over

i now need from the winners these item

Wild Card Round- 3rd Kit if not already

Don_Kay

Daniel_Ramone

KaTo

Lenardo

razr32154

lighting25

Firefly

CAB

Round Of 8 Both 3rd and fauxback

me

drdougfresh

wIll-INI

Gordie_Delini

Due By Thursday pm me if there is an issue

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

So there's a wild card round before the group of 8? Or am I missing something? So that would mean the wildcard teams are due by Thursday, or is everything due then? Wildcard winners would need to produce fauxbacks as well after their round... Just trying to clarify for everyone since that post is a little confusing.

Congrats to the winners!

So there's a wild card round before the group of 8? Or am I missing something? So that would mean the wildcard teams are due by Thursday, or is everything due then? Wildcard winners would need to produce fauxbacks as well after their round... Just trying to clarify for everyone since that post is a little confusing.

Congrats to the winners!

yes execpt the winners of the wild card rounds winners faux baxk will be due on sat oh and i forgot in the fauxback you must send in which era is the insperation or whatever it was

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Congrats to the winners!

yes execpt the winners of the wild card rounds winners faux baxk will be due on sat oh and i forgot in the fauxback you must send in which era is the insperation or whatever it was

So, shouldn't the 4 that automatically advanced already be due on Saturday?

I've already made a third but would you like it if I gave you just the third so that the next round is only thirds? Or would you prefer thirds to stay with the primaries as sort of a contrast/see how it works in context with the other jereseys?

I've already made a third but would you like it if I gave you just the third so that the next round is only thirds? Or would you prefer thirds to stay with the primaries as sort of a contrast/see how it works in context with the other jereseys?

i know u sent yours in already if ou want to send in a 3rds only photo then you can but all finshed kits are part of the round

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Don't know if I will be able to make the deadline for the thirds. I have been insanely busy this week with school work and with the state playoffs in football coming up. I'll try my best to get it in, but it's unlikely. Hopefully I will still finish the set as a concept when I'm less busy. If I don't make it in, then thanks for making this contest, it has been very fun. Also good luck to all!

maehl.png

Archived