new 2011-12 college basketball uniforms

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to this, I've learned what schools wear Nike in college basketball. There's a lot of them. :P

I wish they would let you buy some team shoes on there. Seems kind of pointless, since when you click on a team all it does is give you generic colors. I got a few pairs of the Akron Lebrons, but haven't been able to find this years. Guess I'll have to wait for Footlocker to get some...

^Is that the real jersey? I hope not because it looks horrible IMO. I don't understand why there wouldn't be any red on it.

No, it's just a photoshop of this year's promo pic...that said, it BETTER have some red on it!

EDIT: The uni's are the same template, just switch red for black, white for red, and the Utah wordmark and numbers are metallic silver

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Northwestern going BFBS. Men's team tomorrow vs. Michigan State (uniform on left). Women on Monday vs. Illinois.

The NU football team has some history of wearing black, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time black will be worn for basketball. The men's uniform is sharp, but nothing spectacular.

6690282709_fb5daeaf0b.jpg

Thanks to this, I've learned what schools wear Nike in college basketball. There's a lot of them. :P

ILLINOIS' NOT ON THERE!!! WHAT IS THIS BULLSH!!!!!

Weird. Also a bit weird that Baylor is on there since their men's bball team wears adidas.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2012/01/24/diy-penguins-logo-wall-painting/

"Nike will unveil new men?s and women?s basketball uniforms ? all of them sweatbacks, I think ? for Arizona, Baylor, Connecticut, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Syracuse tomorrow morning."

Don't all of these teams have Hyper Elite uniforms already? What's going to change?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived