new 2011-12 college basketball uniforms

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the shorts in the adidas promo shots don't look like skirts as they did for the Nike SOD launches.

Did somebody hijack your account or did you get a job with adidas recently?

Two and a half years running.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Louisville looks pretty good on-court, though very reminiscent of Nike's recent "elite" uniform offerings.

The announcers during the game said that they were infrared and for viewers not to adjust their televisions, then joked with the color commentator about how bright(gaudy) it would be if louisville played baylor.

What is the patch that K-State is wearing above the NCAA logo on their gray uniforms today? It has gold and purple in it.

It's 1-7 Field Artillery Regiment from FT Riley, KS! All of th eathletic programs at Kansas State are partnered with units on Fort Riley, a scant 7-10 miles away. 1-7 FA got basketball, thefootball team is with 1-28 Black Lions out of the 4th BDE.

50353_117945511553239_4894538_n.jpg

These gray Cincinnati uniforms may be my favorite "modern" college bball uniform ever. They look fantastic with that bright red and the black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For all the talk about how obnoxious Baylor's uniforms are, they really aren't any brighter than the "maize" Michigan wears.

But that's normal for Michigan. These blinding uniforms are just out-of-the-blue for Baylor.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

For all the talk about how obnoxious Baylor's uniforms are, they really aren't any brighter than the "maize" Michigan wears.

I noticed that as well. Even my dad, who doesn't usually comment on this kind of thing, asked me if Michigan was gettting the same treatment as Baylor.

spacer.png

here is a better pic of the back of the new nike socks that there was a disagreement about earlier:

552190_10150680790491926_61388081925_9475720_1210167648_n.jpg

Ehh... I'm not a big fan of these. Too many stripes, plus the colors aren't the best in the world, not enough contrast IMO.

spacer.png

here is a better pic of the back of the new nike socks that there was a disagreement about earlier:

552190_10150680790491926_61388081925_9475720_1210167648_n.jpg

Ehh... I'm not a big fan of these. Too many stripes, plus the colors aren't the best in the world, not enough contrast IMO.

I think anybody that is a big fan of these needs their eyes checked.

Archived