new 2011-12 college basketball uniforms

They don't bother me. I'm just saying every time a new one comes out, people act like the art on the back is going to be amazing and they are always disappointed. I don't remember once where people loved them images on the back (even if they like the idea).

How can you not consider these amazing? Especially compared to the North Carolina one...

uconn.jpguconn_actual.jpg

texas.jpgtexas_actual.jpg

Anyhow, i'll let it die and let someone steer this thing back on topic...

UConn one looks fine. I've been a Texas basketball season ticket holder since birth and I don't really like theirs. Anyways, my point wasn't really my opinion on them. My point was it seems like the majority complains about each design (not the concept, but the actual design) each time it comes out. Maybe I'm mistaken.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the New York Knicks and their uniforms, but apparently Florida loves them:

6240812744_5ca08ef740_o.png

I'm sad to see Florida has changed their wordmark to a more blocky one. I didn't know if it was an official change, but it's been up on the website for awhile. Guess it's an official logo change now.

logo_footer.png

Under Armour is continuing to use Championship Stars.

Utah Basketball

Abr-GbyCQAA9Aje.png

Maryland Football

JerseyNo692c.jpg

Auburn Football

$(KGrHqYOKjwE5v--4v4IBOlvEMvHlQ~~60_12.JPG

What are the "championship stars"? haha I'm sure it's self explanatory but I just want to be sure.

ps- wearing basketball shorts as Capri's (basically...) looks absolutely ridiculous. If I coached a team I would make them go to the middle of the knee and no further. That's just my rant though.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Not exactly a new jersey, but NC State has a new court design:

AagyFGtCAAAiZ83.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived