new 2011-12 college basketball uniforms

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New: 5738653.jpeg

Anyone else think it's weird the NCS is upside down in this picture?

I like the new unis, BTW. They could be far worse than a throwback-inspired look.

It is "upside down" as that picture was taken in our practice facility and court is positioned in the opposite way. While not a huge deal, it does make a difference in the team picture.

New: 5738653.jpeg

Anyone else think it's weird the NCS is upside down in this picture?

I like the new unis, BTW. They could be far worse than a throwback-inspired look.

It is "upside down" as that picture was taken in our practice facility and court is positioned in the opposite way. While not a huge deal, it does make a difference in the team picture.

Totally understand. Just think it's weird they'd set the court up that way.

My team is finally stepping up to the plate with an alternate jersey this basketball season. I really like this new grry jersey that UK will be sporting. I am very interested in seeing the design on the back more clearly. Let's go Cats!

UK-Grey.jpg

If you want to see the new uniforms of the devils team, click here.

Love the grey! Grey was an accent color during the Tubby Smith era and I thought it always complimented really well. We also wore grey once before during the 100th anniversary year.

I didn't mind the black for one game as a tribute to keightley but am strongly opposed to it as a usual trim or alt. jersey color. Black is Duke's thing. They are Royal blue, white, and black. We are Royal Blue and White. If we use a third color to me it better be grey and not black, plus i think it looks good.

Actually, Duke is just Duke Blue (PMS 287 - but Nike is lazy and uses the same color for Duke, UK, UF) and white. However, Nike enjoys destroying our uniforms with black.

My team is finally stepping up to the plate with an alternate jersey this basketball season. I really like this new grry jersey that UK will be sporting. I am very interested in seeing the design on the back more clearly. Let's go Cats!

UK-Grey.jpg

Love the grey! Grey was an accent color during the Tubby Smith era and I thought it always complimented really well. We also wore grey once before during the 100th anniversary year.

I didn't mind the black for one game as a tribute to keightley but am strongly opposed to it as a usual trim or alt. jersey color. Black is Duke's thing. They are Royal blue, white, and black. We are Royal Blue and White. If we use a third color to me it better be grey and not black, plus i think it looks good.

Actually, Duke is just Duke Blue (PMS 287 - but Nike is lazy and uses the same color for Duke, UK, UF) and white. However, Nike enjoys destroying our uniforms with black.

To commemorate the passing of long-time equipment manager Bill Keightley, the Wildcats wore black uniforms for the first time in the modern era. Not only that, but each jersey had Keightley?s name on the back to honor the man who gave so much to Kentucky?s basketball program. - So while I love the new Football uniform in black, I hope our basketball team sticks with Blue, White, and Grey and not turn into a Duke knock-off.

The Carolina special "Camo" jerseys for the Carrier Classic game against MSU, released today:

7083126.jpeg7083152.jpeg

For a one game thing, I think it's fine....nice to see the "U.S.A" will replace the nameplates. Even if they'd done the regular jersey with the USA nameplate, it would have been fine by me...

The Carolina special "Camo" jerseys for the Carrier Classic game against MSU, released today:

7083126.jpeg7083152.jpeg

For a one game thing, I think it's fine....nice to see the "U.S.A" will replace the nameplates. Even if they'd done the regular jersey with the USA nameplate, it would have been fine by me...

1990 New Jersey Nets, anyone?

New uniforms for Northwestern:

Old

6266709010_99aeac0424.jpg

New

6266181145_f3c43c733f.jpg

I don't really like the front of the new collar, but, otherwise, the new uniforms seem fine.

The old ones didn't scream adidas enough so I'm glad they added the really big 3 stripes on the sides.

I don't knock Northwestern for going with three stripes - I actually sort of like the look on a basketball uniform. But for the love of god, Adidas... why couldn't you have at least given Northwestern Northwestern stripes?

dE2ur.jpg

WVU now has a black version of their new set from last season.

314424_2221770949425_1402230345_32440653_803607974_n.jpg

as opposed to the black one they had before:

T1_0327_butlermazap.jpg

(any excuse to post a picture from that night... siiigghhhh (dance) )

Sheesh. At least this one can properly be called AAFAAS. (BFBS is not politically correct anymore.)

UK-Grey.jpg

Not grey. To me a light grey uniform just looks like white that wasn't washed.

UK-Grey.jpg

Not grey. To me a light grey uniform just looks like white that wasn't washed.

Check out this link, the jersey is actually a darker grey than this picture.

T1_0327_butlermazap.jpg

Sheesh. At least this one can properly be called AAFAAS. (BFBS is not politically correct anymore.)

ok, i'll bite. Whats AAFAAS?

T1_0327_butlermazap.jpg

ok, i'll bite. Whats AAFAAS?

My guess is either African American for African Americans sake (referring to the uni color not the race)

Archived