Idaho Vandals

Ry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Native Idahoan here (as if that gives me more qualifications or something...)--

Idaho needs to embrace their silver and gold colors--they could become unique and instantly recognizable just by coming up with an attractive way to use that color scheme. They can keep black as a highlight color, but right now their black and gold look is so generic with so many more famous black and gold teams around.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Native Idahoan here (as if that gives me more qualifications or something...)--

Idaho needs to embrace their silver and gold colors--they could become unique and instantly recognizable just by coming up with an attractive way to use that color scheme. They can keep black as a highlight color, but right now their black and gold look is so generic with so many more famous black and gold teams around.

Colorado needs to do the same thing. A lot of people don't even know that their school colors are gold and silver.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Maybe a V logo with wings (and a helmet?)...? The flying V formation is a weird hint.

Joining the Mountain West?

Good idea. The geese are in a migration formation.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Maybe a V logo with wings (and a helmet?)...? The flying V formation is a weird hint.

Joining the Mountain West?

Good idea. The geese are in a migration formation.

They are flying East though, the way the picture is presented. haha

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

They've already debuted a new away jersey and new pants

...and they look horrendous.

Nw4X2.jpg

Three different shades of gold, Cal-ripoff pants (which don't match their identity in the slightest)... at least the aesthetics match the level of play. B)

Those are the worst uniforms I've seen in my entire life. Why the hell has nobody posted these yet?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Nw4X2.jpg

Three different shades of gold, Cal-ripoff pants (which don't match their identity in the slightest)... at least the aesthetics match the level of play. B)

Wow, that really looks like they just let a five year old play around with the Nike uniform builder. Just awful.

In another act of defiance (the first being the U of I's president refusing to board a BSU branded plane and later getting a "Vandalized" one) Idaho will now play on gold and silver striped turf.:P

The local sports show said that Idaho's president will be there, so it will be an important announcement. I would like a modernization of their vandal logo shown here.

soundersbanner.png

In another act of defiance (the first being the U of I's president refusing to board a BSU branded plane and later getting a "Vandalized" one) Idaho will now play on gold and silver striped turf.:P

The local sports show said that Idaho's president will be there, so it will be an important announcement. I would like a modernization of their vandal logo shown here.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but that would be amazing! Wear some Gold and Silver uniforms, and they'll dsguise into the field, which would look so cool. Plus, it would piss the hell out Boise.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Nw4X2.jpg

Those are the worst uniforms I've seen in my entire life. Why the hell has nobody posted these yet?

It's because nobody cares about Idaho...hell I spent a summer there and still don't care.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Archived