College Family Portraits

mcrosby

I saw these 'family portraits' on UniWatch and absolutely loved them. I updated the B1G to include Penn State and Nebraska. I got Nebraska from the Big 8 portrait and used Columbia's lion from the Ivy League portrait as Penn State was not represented in any conference portrait. I also changed a few of the colors to better match what is used now. Enjoy. I may undertake a few other conferences, but I may also wait on that, seeing as the conference shuffle is well underway.

BigFamilyPortrait.png

The orignal:

6212611429_d45a554831_o.jpg

I saw these 'family portraits' on UniWatch and absolutely loved them. I updated the B1G to include Penn State and Nebraska. I got Nebraska from the Big 8 portrait and used Columbia's lion from the Ivy League portrait as Penn State was not represented in any conference portrait. I also changed a few of the colors to better match what is used now. Enjoy. I may undertake a few other conferences, but I may also wait on that, seeing as the conference shuffle is well underway.

BigFamilyPortrait.png

The orignal:

Haha, the Badger looks a little flamboyant sitting there.

BigFamilyPortrait.png

The orignal:

the Buckeye is cracking me up. It looks Psychotic

The figure that bwalker posted looks kind of like that internet meme image that goes around of that strange looking alien figure- the one that has milk poured everywhere. Know what I am talking about?

Creepy.

The Big 12 (9?) ((10?)) (((who knows))) is probably going to be my next update. not going to be easy, but I'll see what I can do. The Pac-12 is going to be a bit tougher, as it isn't represented as well in the originals. For now, here's the SEC: basically just added Arkansas and SC. I love the look 'Bama has.

SECfamily.png

find it funny how these traditional family portraits are like traditional families of the 50's...and now a days, they are like the blended families that our society has become. Life imitating art- art imitating life.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived