Logolympiad Voting: Event #5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mojoto dude drop it already...just cuz someone voted for pnm doesn't mean its him, hell i voted for him because its good work (unlike some peoples voting), but that doesn't mean im paynomind's alter ego(s).(j/k pnm)..

spacer.png

mojoto dude drop it already...just cuz someone voted for pnm doesn't mean its him, hell i voted for him because its good work (unlike some peoples voting), but that doesn't mean im paynomind's alter ego(s).(j/k pnm)..

Not sure what you were reading. but that's not at all what I was implying.

But if that's your first take on it, you'll have to balance that on your own.

Nice work by all.

1. Paynomind

2. Avenger

3. MilTownMVP

HM to United Waffles, City of Walrus, Chapi, Joel_Fiasco, Primal, Clannhoran, PittUnited, EZ Street and a cast of thousands!

" Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water! "

"Just when I thought you'd shut up about this."

Seriously.

1. Paynomind

2. Avenger

3. MilTownMVP

HM to United Waffles, City of Walrus, Chapi, Joel_Fiasco, Primal, Clannhoran, PittUnited, EZ Street and a cast of thousands!

" Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water! "

"Just when I thought you'd shut up about this."

Seriously.

My quote was Jaws 2...still a near blockbuster.

Yours was Jaws 3...a total bomb by all standards.

Not sure what you were reading. but that's not at all what I was implying.

But if that's your first take on it, you'll have to balance that on your own.

Nice work by all.

mojoto, i believe i speak for a majority of the board when i say go back to not posting, PLEASE

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Maybe I need to clarify my editorials.....

This voting system is flawed.

People can wait until the end, see who's voting for whom, and then cast their ballot to effect the outcome.

paynomind and his toadies did it for me in the BBQ event, voting for the new kid (me) when nobody else did...simply to take votes away from others that were more deserving.

This reminds me off when my daughter puts her hands over her eyes and pretends that nobody can see her.

Funny stuff.

Look at my votes, you [editing self because I want to say something that I'd regret].

I voted for both the #1 and #2 vote getters, Avenger and PNM (I didn't count, but it looks like that the standings). I'm not playing favorites. It appears that a lot of other people liked their artwork.

Yes, people CAN do that. DO they? I'm not a toadie, look at my voting record and you'll see plenty of times that I haven't even given Paynomind a vote, let alone a #1.

Who named you vote policeman anyway?

Edit: Sorry, WiB, didn't mean to hijack your voting thread. I'll take my argument off line. Back to voting everybody...

Look at my votes, you [editing self because I want to say something that I'd regret].

I voted for both the #1 and #2 vote getters, Avenger and PNM (I didn't count, but it looks like that the standings). I'm not playing favorites. It appears that a lot of other people liked their artwork.

Yes, people CAN do that. DO they? I'm not a toadie, look at my voting record and you'll see plenty of times that I haven't even given Paynomind a vote, let alone a #1.

Who named you vote policeman anyway?

Thou dost protest too much

MoJoTo, while I do agree with some of your points, I don't think you're presenting them in a constructive manner or in a way that anyone will be receptive to them. All you seem to be doing is rallying people against the consideration of your ideas.

I'm not here to tell you what to do, but if want people to seriously listen to your thoughts, try tactful but direct posts. Instead of playing games over the course of few posts then dropping bombs, try constructively saying what's on your mind then what what you propose as a solution. I think if you did that, you might even see some results from your views.

MoJoTo, while I do agree with some of your points, I don't think you're presenting them in a constructive manner or in a way that anyone will be receptive to them. All you seem to be doing is rallying people against the consideration of your ideas.

I'm not here to tell you what to do, but if want people to seriously listen to your thoughts, try tactful but direct posts. Instead of playing games over the course of few posts then dropping bombs, try constructively saying what's on your mind then what what you propose as a solution. I think if you did that, you might even see some results from your views.

Thank you.

Advice taken.

People who are complaining about votes should, "SHUT YOUR YAP." I've only had one vote in the ENTIRE Logoympiad and I'm not complaining. I'm doing this for fun as should all of you.

I saw, I came, I left.

People who are complaining about votes should, "SHUT YOUR YAP." I've only had one vote in the ENTIRE Logoympiad and I'm not complaining. I'm doing this for fun as should all of you.

I'm not entering anymore of these, so your definiton of fun and my definition of fun will certainly be parochial.

GOOD JOB TO ALL

<grumbling>even though I'm not getting any love </grumbling>

here are my votes

G - Paynomind

S - Avenger

B - PittUnited

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'm not entering anymore of these, so your definiton of fun and my definition of fun will certainly be parochial.

Main Entry: pa·ro·chi·al

Pronunciation: p&-'rO-kE-&l

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English parochiall, from Middle French parochial, from Late Latin parochialis, from parochia parish -- more at PARISH

1 : of or relating to a church parish

2 : of or relating to a parish as a unit of local government

3 : confined or restricted as if within the borders of a parish : limited in range or scope (as to a narrow area or region)

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Main Entry: pa·ro·chi·al

Pronunciation: p&-'rO-kE-&l

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English parochiall, from Middle French parochial, from Late Latin parochialis, from parochia parish -- more at PARISH

1 : of or relating to a church parish

2 : of or relating to a parish as a unit of local government

3 : confined or restricted as if within the borders of a parish : limited in range or scope (as to a narrow area or region)

Thanks for the definition! I was wondering what the word meant

To Brian in Boston: Clap, Clap, Clap. Well put!

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived