Which league has the best throwbacks?

Chawls

Baseball is by far the best simply because they do throwback games on a regular basis, not just anniversary years, not just thanksgiving or new years, they actually try.

MLB plays 162 games per year. Think about that number. It's basically twice as much as the closest competitor. They have to do different stuff just to keep the fans from getting bored.

EDIT: I should probably try to contribute something on-topic. I like the NHL throwbacks the best because of the whole package of equipment that changes, like someone else said. Different pants, socks, helmets, jerseys, gloves, and maybe even goalie stuff if the goalie's into it. Actually, the goalie could be a huge factor in whether a team's throwbacks work. If your retro gear has a different color scheme than your current stuff, it really detracts from the throwback look if you see the goalie's mismatched pads. A really modern pattern with really classic jersey would also take you out of the moment. Look at backup Dany Sabourin's pads for the first Winter Classic: NHL+Winter+Classic+nRG0Hy-0RHfl.jpg

versus what we actually got in the game: ty-conklin.jpg

Also, I think this is Ty Conklin with a funky pattern on his pads with a retro jersey: 216d02e580740b66fff93b70b1e2b3f9.jpg

i'm confused here, does good throwback's mean that which league had better uniforms in past generations? or which league has the most accurate throwbacks. For me the latter is more important and is what i chose to do my list.

1) NBA

1) MLB

3) NHL

4) NFL

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived