Steve Jobs tribute

OrangeBalloonCoast

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet. From msn.com:

An image paying tribute to Steve Jobs, the iconic co-founder and former CEO of Apple who died aged 56, created by 19-year-old Hong Kong design student Jonathan Mak. The picture merges Steve Jobs' silhouette and the bite out of the Apple logo, symbolising both Jobs' departure and continued presence at the core of the company.

1D5172A8A53FE0D068EC49EE5644E.jpg

Turns out he actually made that about 6 weeks ago, but it didn't garner much attention then. Also, he said that he'll consider giving away the copyright proceeds away to cancer research. Classy kid.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/hong-kong-students-apple-tribute-internet-hit-063807727.html

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Shouldn't you be able to see the arm of Jobs' glasses? He didn't wear the kind with the arm at the very bottom of the lens right?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Shouldn't you be able to see the arm of Jobs' glasses? He didn't wear the kind with the arm at the very bottom of the lens right?

Its a little artistic licence on the artist's part so that the apple is continuously white without being seperate by a black earpiece of the glasses. And its probably a good choice because it keeps the negative space silouette less obvious.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived